Percent Base Healing in PQs

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mermut, May 31, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Solo healing in heroic zones...
  2. Airvh Active Member

So tell me, way back many years ago when EQ2 was changed so that all armor was similar and only a single stat mattered per class type and all the other stuff that totally made this game completely different. Did everyone quit? o_O

Maybe, but it seems like they must have rejoined the next day before I logged in because I didn't notice anyone gone. :p

Change will happen, sometimes its good sometimes its bad, but don't be one of those people I talked about before... "I can't handle change, I'm gonna quit! Wawawaa" :confused:
  3. Rebelde Active Member

I remember a lot of fighters quit at the end of T5. I remember a lots of quits before Velius.

As a raider (the only thing I enjoy) this game is in the countdown.

And I don't cry without a reasson. Better armor than T3 doing instances. T3 raid armor "gifted" in the new Guk raid zone. Changes that affect raiders more than casuals. At the end, all this starts to be annoying.

And when you see the respect Devs show to the players... that's the bomb....
  4. Rebelde Active Member

This change (I hope they don't plan to move it to life) it's a game rerol to 2005.