People can't do ethereal runs on a dead server..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Twinbladed, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have shown that AB is not dead during the Tinkerfest PQs and some of the recent guide events. Just because people do not want to do eth runs or they do not have time to do eth runs does not mean our server is dead.

There are options, you can go PL a character on Maj'Dul, HOF, Skyfire, or Thurgadin.
  2. Castegyre Well-Known Member

I'm a freakin' prophet.
    Mizgamer62 and Tekka like this.
  3. Ummmyeh Active Member

I see the irony in this post. Person who half the server has on ignore for trolling crying about not being able to get a group. The other half just don't want to deal with him. Poetic justice.
    Dude and Snikkety like this.
  4. Xexel New Member

Isle of refuge died the day they allowed cheaters to xfer their duped plat over. Server was vibrant and fun til then. Always grave mistakes made by this company.
  5. Vokan Well-Known Member

IoR had 19 people on during prime time tonight. There was a single person in OF. Eth event is unobtainable to us. We are not waiting on the perfect group. We can't even get a group above 2.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Time to merge IoR with SH. :rolleyes:
  7. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

The pq's have like 30 people in them..that's not very populated. That was at high time too.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  8. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

There must be a lot of other trolls then. I can name people from pretty much every time zone who have the exact same issue. Just because some people are sensitive to content more than others doesn't make your assumption right. I could act sensitive to you and report this and they come remove it and give you a big ol warning, but I am not sensitive, so you can keep it here /cheers

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ij2iva.png
  9. Aezazal Member

It's a shame that AB is what it is these days. That said, you could do what others have suggested (go to FG or a more populated server like Maj'Dul), or you could be the catalyst on your server to start groups.

Other than that, I think there are very limited options, if any.
  10. Vunder Well-Known Member

LMAO...People keep saying to go to fallen gate...they have expert dungeons on that server o_O

No, I didn't think so.

Think of it this way...it's a stupid ethereal event, your gear will be outdated in a couple months. Don't fret over it.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  11. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Upload a general chat list and prove the point
  12. Aezazal Member

I think the suggestion of FG has a lot to do with population. If you want to group, you will get an invite on FG. The live rewards from FG can also bring a lagging toon up to par for expert grouping on live very easily. Of course all gear will be outdated when the next xpac launches. This is nothing new.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I specifically stated the Tinkerfest PQs and we had a lot more than 30 people at them.
  14. Malleria Well-Known Member

The Tinkerfest PQ has absolutely nothing to do with doing end game group content. Easily 80% of the people at those PQs weren't even level 100, and of the ones who were 9/10 were not equipped to do even the normal heroics, let alone experts.
    Tekka and Mizgamer62 like this.
  15. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

If you are in denial...

1. Inspect people
    2. Go to eq2 progression and look at Antonia Bayle
    3. Watch general chat
    4. If you do get in a group look at the massive gaps between players.
    5. Look in PG's
    6. Ask for a crafter
    7. Hit you guild button and search the list of guilds
    8. Look in your guildhall..

They are all dead
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  16. Kielex Well-Known Member

Why not just server merge? Seems like such an obvious solution. They've done it multiple times before..
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  17. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Server merges is some of the worst news for a MMO. They rather have empty and dead servers than announcing a merger, because people will think the game is dying, which people have been saying for the last decade anyway, so I dont know why they dont just do it.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  18. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I think they should merge the remaining live US servers as they did with the EU servers. I would rather play a game with one very busy and populated server than one with multiple dead servers. I personally think the reason they won't do any more merges is because the next expansion may be the last one depending on sales.
  19. Castegyre Well-Known Member

They could call it a mega(merged) server and give the pretense that they've employed state of the last millennia's art technology to bring all of the players together into one new and absolutely the same server large enough to hold all of the dwindling players that are left in one place so they can still avoid playing together while hiding in their guild halls.
    Tekka and Fangrim like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They stated in the AMA when specifically asked that AB would not be merged. We are the only RP server and most of the RP community is tired of being mocked and trolled by non-RP players. If you don't want to RP and believe our server is dead, go elsewhere, you have 4 other live servers, including Thurgadin , IoR, and 2 TLE servers to choose from.

~C