Pedipowered Posterior Punter

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Dolgrin, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Dolgrin Active Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Shmogre and Dude like this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Its the best mount they produced the last 10 years.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. RadarX Community Manager

I appreciate the restraint! We're also glad you think the mount is funny.
  4. Torrin Member

Liar Liar is what came to mind when I saw it.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get that one. Good job on that, I love the humor.
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yup, I need that mount now. :D
  7. Suraklin Member

Seeing a Gnome with it equipped and being punted would be awesome. Can See an Ogre or Troll saying to the Gnome he's going to punt him. Then the Gnome pulls this out and tells them allow me to punt myself instead.
  8. Pharone Active Member

As long as we are putting humorous things in the game like this, can I get a sign that says "hit me" on a spring that pops out of my helm every time I hit an aggro increasing ability?
  9. Jaqen Member

if the exp was faster on isle i would of been 10. but the grind on yellows just to get off lvl 4 >.<
    Pharone likes this.
  10. Pharone Active Member

I struggled to hit 5 today before leaving to go to work. It's going to be a long grind from 5 to 10 lol.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm actually a bit disappointed that though we can get a jumping mount on TLE, we can't purchase them on the marketplace. For appearance options, at least :(
  12. Melt Actually plays the game

I love this mount for one reason and one reason only: It gives my arasai an actual walking animation and I love it.
  13. Sasta New Member

I have a returning player newb type question lol. Where do I find this mount? I leveled a toon to lvl 12 on Fallen Gate but have not found the mount under my /claim. Am I looking in wrong place?

Thanks in advance
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I had no trouble at all getting a crafter to 10, she's also level 6 adventure. You will find that especially at lower levels, you get better XP from questing than just grinding. Get off the Island, go to your city, and pick up every quest. The EQ2i wiki's Solo Timelines page is VERY helpful (suggest you bookmark it!)
  15. Sasta New Member

oh wow...thank you, I misunderstood and lvled a toon to 12 adventure, did not work on crafting at all. well back I go. First thing I am doing since returning lol. Thank you for the link!
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's a good idea to harvest kind of intermittently as you adventure. Whatever you don't need for crafting will sell on the broker (for now). Plus you can make decent income selling collectibles and rares. I try to keep my crafting ten levels above my adventure level, just so I can craft stuff for myself.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

If you leveled to 12 adventuring on the Fallen Gate server, you should have earned an achievement when you hit level 10. On a hunch, check your mount tab and see if it autoawarded the mount on the toon you got to 10 on. It "should" be in /claim for all your other characters then, on all servers.

This is just a hunch, mind you, as real life has been distracting me enough that I'm not yet 10 on either account. Close, but not there until I can log in later tonight.
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I checked both /claim and the Mount tab, no Punter (yet). I'll be a level 10 adventurer Real Soon Now anyway, but it would be good to have an answer.
  19. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Just got my toon to adventure level 10 tonight, got an achievement and the mount was in my /claim there on FG (sorry, I didn't think to get a screenshot). Haven't checked my main server yet...
  20. Oraclelord Member

This mount is so silly, it takes away from the lore aspect of this once great dungeons and dragons style mmorpg. I mean people riding a kick in the ****, really? its ridiculous.