1. Leloes Well-Known Member

I was just checking out the all access membership and I thought I remembered that DBG took PayPal. Am I wrong? Or do they only take CC now?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Lilimoon Member

Only CC or "pay with Steam" for me too ...
    It's weird because I'm sure I used Paypal a long time ago.
    I dont't play EQ2 since January 2019 and was thinking to come back.
    Halloween is always the "returning season" for me ^^
    But,I get a disheartening problem with old LV100 baubles in my bank...they doesn't want to work anymore T_T
    So,I think I much prefer to give up!
    The new "support" is not great.
    Leloes and Soara2 like this.
  3. Lilimoon Member

*cannot edit*

Found this!
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218049437-Payment-options

PayPal
    If your country is supported by our PayPal payment system, then you can purchase Daybreak Cash through your PayPal account at checkout. Simply select the option and follow the instructions on the screen. Check out this article for assistance with PayPal purchases. **At this time Paypal is not an option through our site for All Access Membership purchases.**
    Leloes, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

PayPal used to have a Visa Debit you could get for your PayPal account. Have you tried getting one of these?
  5. Leloes Well-Known Member

I tried but was turned down.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. Tajar Well-Known Member

I use PayPal for putting DBC on my account because for some reason I cannot do more than one transaction by card in one day.
    Leloes and Soara2 like this.
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

If I could use PayPal it would make paying a sub a lot easier.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I know the pressure is on because of players and all, but I would rather have the expansion coming out then a sub, if I were limited on income (which I am working overtime already to cover this time of year). At least then you can go to all the zones, get all the levels (although it will be extremely slow if you can't move that AA slider), yes you will be twiddling your thumbs at max level after you do the signature line, but hey, you will have got to see everything! Just my advice.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Leloes like this.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

True. Very true. I talked to my brother and it would be December before I can sub because I'm having to pay back SS for some supposed overpayment.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  10. Melt Actually plays the game

Mostly unrelated, but I would recommend paying through Steam. It's the same as paying through card but it isn't taxed, it's just 14.99 instead of 16.28 or whatever it is.
  11. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Best way to go, just add the game to your library and go to store and it should be on the addons part of it on the games store page
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  12. Leloes Well-Known Member

I haven't used Steam in years. I usually get my games through GOG. Do I need to download Steam once again in order to purchase a sub to EQ?
  13. Pantaro Member

So i randomly came across this thread and started reading thru it and got all sad and stuff. i may not play EQ2 alot but i know also i have used paypal at least once in the past because i pay for all my mmo subs and video games related stuff thru paypal. than i was like great was gonna possibly buy the next EQ2 expansion(which would be my first ever) and was thinking i was screwed. An after looking further into it it seems i can use paypal for everything but the recurring subscription. So it seems like it's steam or nothing for those of us for really want to use paypal for a sub?
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

That's the way it seems. I, too, usually use PayPal for all my game purchases. It's a lot easier and if one doesn't have a CC it makes it much better. I quit using Steam quite a while back because it's a bloated piece of garbage and I don't really like that they seem control gaming now days.