Pay to win?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Twinbladed, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Tanix Member

The content itself is the obstacle. Beating the content is "winning". One beat the content by playing the game (progressing, earning the advancements through play) while the other bought their progression to beat that content. One played the game to win, the other paid to win. In level progression games, the "journey" is just as much the game as the end and when you circumvent the effort, the time, the games development requirements, you are essentially "winning" without putting the time or effort through play.

They paid to avoid having to earn the progression, they paid to win past that time/effort/etc... requirement.
  2. cjase New Member

Bring on the Pantheon
    Bring on the Pantheon
  3. Roadkillusa Active Member

It is a simple concept. If you do not like "Pay to Win" then dont participate in it. There must be plenty of customers who like it since DBG is making money off of them. If it is within the rule set then dont worry how people play the game. Play it your way and they will play it there way.
    Myself, I believe DBG over charges on 98% of their DBc items. So I choose not to purchase them.
    Breanna likes this.