Path of the Past - Crypt of T'haen quest missing from rotation

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Drigg_AB, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Drigg_AB New Member

I been watching the Chronomagi Tasker and he never gives out the last Path to the Past quest that I need to complete the series.

Path of the Past - Crypt of T'haen

I have watch each day for 2 complete cycles and it is not there. Without that quest the plushie can't be unlocked. Can someone check into it please?
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

I can confirm this. It has been missing for quite a while. Luckily I did it when it was still showing up in the rotation but I noticed my google calendar where I had the quests set up to rotate through started not matching the quest giver's offerings.
  3. azarhya New Member

I can confirm this too, it should be up today.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heh, I wondered how I missed a day (and being the spreadsheet goob that I am, I was pretty darned sure I hadn't since I am tracking when I do each chrono quest). I was assuming it would later show up alphabetized under "T" for "T'haen"...I'm bummed to hear that it isn't. :(
  5. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Odd, completed these years ago, so I know it did work at some point it time. And it sucked because they were on something like a 52 day rotation. Miss one, have to wait 2 months for it to come around again.