Path of the Dirge

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Meolas4, Jan 2, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Meolas4 Guest

Anyone got a small guide to this? I'm a 19 bard and have no problem soloing yellows.. wondering if I can solo this whole thing. ATM I'm just at the start, and I've snuck all around BB and dunno what I'm doing wrong.. any and all help is needed and appreciated.. thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Evanscyre Guest

Hehe, couldn't tell you how long I snuck around BB till I found what I was looking for. Easiest thing to do is to jump down the hole with the waterfall at the top off BB (just make sure you land in the water :smileyvery-happy: ). The area you will be looking for is behind the waterfall, you'll be passing the brewery (be carful, if memory serves me right, there's a named down there that will see though invis. There will be a passage that veers to the right, and right before you get to the passage, your journal should update and you'll see somone run off. At that point just CoQ back to town and get the next part. That one is just sneaking through an intance house and ringing bells to make some guards fall asleep. You don't have to fight anything, but unless you have your invis skill at adept, they might see you at 19. I'm not sure since I didn't do the quest till I was already 20. Hope this all helps.....hell, I just hope it made sense. :smileytongue:
  3. ARCHIVED-Morganth Guest

Yeah, you should't have any problem soloing this quest. I did it quick and easy without any trouble.
  4. ARCHIVED-Klerikal Guest

The quest starter, FYI ... is the little guy standing near the water in Qeynos Harbor, named Aller or someting. Standing right on the dock in front of the fish merchants near the Bells and the Carpenter section.
  5. ARCHIVED-Klerikal Guest

The location of your "secret meeting" in South Qeynos is p544, n17, p257.

It's the bottom row of building, fartherest eastern building. West side door.

I read another site that said ring the first floor bell first, then the basement, then the top floor.
    Otherwise, you'll get agro.

Top floor bell = 2nd door

P.S.... at 18 with Walk lightly, I could not get past the guards. As soon as I ding'd 19, it became NP.
    Zone in, walk back to the left, ring the bell.
    Turn around, go down stairs, ring the bell.
    Walk upstairs to 2nd floor (watch out for wandering guards that see through invis), go past first door on the left and into a big room, bell is at far end.. ring bell.

Go back to Upstairs room you pass, open the box on the table. Go smack that ignorant Aller What's-his-face in QH upside the head, and say "MAKE ME A DIRGE OR I"LL STUFF YOU IN A BEDPAN!!!!" (or substitute the bubble text as appropriate)
    Message Edited by Klerikal on 01-11-2005 03:15 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-Lobo6717 Guest

For the Blackburrow part, the easiest way is to go in though the back entrance. There is an entrance underwater into a small cave, then you zone into BB on the lowest level. Make sure you are stealthed when you get into the cave. The brewery htat you are looking for is right around the corner when you zone in, and you are looking for a human that goes running out of the room. All you have to do is witness that, and you will get credit.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ghost_ Guest

I did this at lvl 18 really easily only thing you need to do is make sure you have appIV walk lightly.

Also when you get to the top storey of the meeting place the 2 patrolling MOB's have see invis so just follow a distance behind them.