Passive Stance for fighters.

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Apr 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Aye, we'll see if it is even possible to implement it correctly. I like your idea of killing off our snaps with reckless on. Would be nice to use Gibe without ripping everything in the dang zone.
  2. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    Lol... I did mention it being a level 20 Ability though when I talked about it.

But it would be poorly implemented if abilitys like Grave Sac/Gibe didn't get there threat things removed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fairin Guest

if your ripping off the MT, help them with knowledge on how to tank. you'd be suprised how many people dont realize how the game really works tal,

and no your not out parseing our raid MT (who is also a berserker that adores tanking in O-stance without a shield ect)

dont make me come over there and turn you into a floor mop =(>.-.>)=
  4. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Fairin wrote:
    Just curious what guild you are in and what your progression looks like with a Zerker MT in OStance. TBH we run a Pally, which is also less than ideal these days so I'm curious.
  5. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

No.

No class should be placed into a positoin that they don't have to be concerned with their agro building while doing dps.
    I can maybe support something like Singular Focus that removed all positional hate increases, but lets be realistic, you can just know what your buttons and gear do and not use the ones with positionals...
  6. ARCHIVED-Fairin Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    Eternal Destiny, AB. working on drunder hm. and hes not unintelligent and goes shield / def when nessary

when it all comes down to it the plate tanks are pritty much the same with avoidance / mitigation as base stats. it just the different aiblities that set them slightly apart, but for the most part its just avoidance and mit