Passing of a friend

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Xillean, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xillean Well-Known Member

I would like to inform those who might have known Lordtannar on Skyfire that he passed away.

Its never easy to learn these things and I really dont know what to say other then to post this as I know he was active with people on Skyfire in the housing community and this was the only way I could think of to hope to inform everyone.

To put it in Eq2 terms, I hope your playing the greatest of pranks as you are greeted by Bristlebane Tannar and you will be missed buddy.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:( Very sorry to hear it.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences :(
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and wish to express my sympathies to you and to the rest of his friends on Halls of Fate. May he be pranking with Bristlebane as we speak.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My condolences on the loss of your friend.
  6. Solaria Active Member

Sorry to hear :( Looks we lost a few friends this year on different servers. My love and prayers go out to all the families and friends.

It is great to see the community acknowledge and recognize when things like this happen and come together to remember those we have lost
  7. Xillean Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say I and my guildies really appreciate you guys and we thank you for your sympathy and understanding.
  8. Cora Active Member

My deepest condolences to you, friends, and family. :(
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

I am sincerely sorry for your loss.
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss.:(
    The Test community as well as Homeshow lost our beloved Cloudrat this year.
    [IMG]
    Edelphia, Soara2, Xillean and 6 others like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that Kuulei. My deepest sympathies to all.
    Soara2, Xillean, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  12. Leloes Well-Known Member

Seems this year has seen a lot of people passing.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes it has. Too many :( When I first started playing, my first mentor was an old time player of EQ1 he taught me a lot about the game, and I still think of him all the time and he's been gone around 12 years now.

They may be gone but never forgotten.
    Juraiya, Soara2, Xillean and 5 others like this.
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. It's one of the faults with getting older.
    Soara2, Xillean, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

No kidding! I personally have stopped getting older, I just refuse to do it. Me and my other half were talking about that the other day, how many of our friends are passing and getting serious health problems. Our neighbor has to have a quad by pass, they were only able to do 2 at the time and the other 2 at a later date.

Sorry for hi jacking the thread just reminiscing about all that have gone before.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  16. Leloes Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean! I had a stroke a year ago October because too much stress after Harvey. Fortunately it was no big deal but I see so many people passing away. My sister passed two years ago December 8 because she got the flu from her grandson. It just seems so unreal to me.
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your loss! I know he will be missed but most definitely remembered!!
    Soara2, Xillean, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Filker (one who sings/plays/writes filk music [science fiction/fantasy folk music]) I know of by the name of Tom Smith wrote an incredible memorial song for Jim Henson at a convention when he'd found out about that passing. While Tom said his dad really loved it, Tom himself said about it: "... I think and hope no one will be offended if I say that I wish it had never been necessary for me to write it." :(

Is there a memorial shrine/room/house planned for Tannar? I imagine that it will be really cool; just a sadness that it has to be at all. :(

And Cloudrat?? OMG...all those Rats on all those servers. :(

Uwk
    who finally decided to get a flu shot this year, after hearing about really young people getting laid low by it nowadays...
    Soara2, Xillean, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  19. Faeonara Well-Known Member

So very sad to hear we all lost another member of our community here Condolences to all his family and friends. He has surely gained the highest level
    Peace be with him .
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We lost our beloved Kharm on AB this year as well. We all prayed and sent our positive thought and healing energies and prayers to any and every diety at an event at an RP venue and he fought on for 2 weeks longer than they gave him but he is up with the Gods of Norrath now, helping all of us on our journeys and I am sure Lord Tannar is right there with him as well as Cloudrat.
    Cora, Edelphia, Soara2 and 5 others like this.