Partner in crime

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-x82nd77, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-x82nd77 Guest

I am going to try my hand at boxing with my swash (52) and was wondering which healer would be the best choice for questing and dungeon crawling for aa. I figure it has to be either Fury or Inquistor but am very split on which way to go.
    Thanks for any advice.
  2. ARCHIVED-OutcastBlade Guest

The common opinion seems to be Mystic. They come tooled with some nice groupwide temp buffs now, like Stampede.
  3. ARCHIVED-Illmarr Guest

I'm not sure why you'd think a Fury would be a better fit than a Warden, who melees and actually has a single target buff that any Scout would love.
    I run a level 45 Swash/Warden duo on a seperate server without access to Guild Hall. The utility of ports is taken for granted until you don't have access to them. Mystic and Inq are both solid choices, maybe even edging out a Warden from a strictly combat performance standpoint. Just depends on your needs and how good is good enough.
  4. ARCHIVED-Alex66 Guest

x82nd77 wrote:
    I am two-boxing now with my swash and inquisitor and having tremedous fun dungeon crawling. Inq is pretty good given its awesome buffs and reactive debuffs plus heals are reasonable, plus you dont have to micro-manage him as much as fury, although you lack on combined dps. We are currently both lvl 35 with about 115 AA each and trying to see as much content as we can, including all dungeons. As I found that my swash needs to both tank and deal majority of the dps, I'd appreciate an advice on swash AA allocation from more experienced EQ2 players- I went STR + AGI lines relying on +def + crit +nice debuff in Traumatic Swipe in the STR line and Walk the Plank + Sailwind in AGI. I can only spend 50 AA in the Rogue tab until I am 70 (is it true?) and was wondering if I should change something and consider STA and maybe WIS lines instead? Ideally I am seeking to become damage-dealing tank (hehe, aint we all) for boss encounters with my Inq doing debuffs/heals/some melee dps. What do you think/suggest?
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated.