Parsed fights.

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Nalini, Jun 9, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

http://www.eternalchaosguild.com/parse/Nalini.html

A few parsed fights from the other day. A guildmate has started parsing all our fights and true you cant always judge everything added to a raid thru simple numbers, but you cant really argue that Dirges cant be a decent DPS supplier to various Raids when you can easily be in the top 1-5 constistently.
    Message Edited by Nalini on 06-09-2005 05:00 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Cohh Guest

See, your only doing around 200 DPS Consistantly... But thats not much at all. Every other scout class gets 250-350+, and the tanks can get even more than that. Its rediculous!
  3. ARCHIVED-Nobolis Guest

So your average DPS comes out to 194.76 what happened to all those 200+ numbers?

Sigh

In the end though, thats still less than half of a bruiser =/
  4. ARCHIVED-MiscreantPyro Guest

I have not been using my wail of the banshee as much as I should I see. I think I tend to forget I have it available during multi target fights. I've been averaging between 160-180 dps when I parsed 300+ solo fights. What level is your Zander's at? I notice you cast it, what are your thoughts as to the benefits of it versus some other conc spell? Was it a situational use?
  5. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

Half of a bruiser lol, your kidding me right. Like I said a guildmate just started running this program thats a pretty clean format to read and I asked him to set me up a link to use so I thought I would toss a few out, there really wasnt much planning ahead as far as Im going to do this or that in these fights here. Nob I recall I said you can get around 200 dps on multi mob encounter which I actually believe given the ones shown here does put me right around 200 average, Tremblar is a single mob encounter which may be putting the average down a notch there. Maybe your thinking of Orgingrinder when you made that statement? Id like to see some parses of a Bruiser averaging 400 DPS on Raid content if you can get those up lol. Yes there are a few guildmates who rank a notch higher then me, not claiming to be the Best DPS in the Raid. Our Monk, Zerk, Assasins, Swash, all tend to be neck and neck and alot of the time a bit higher. Multi encounters the Pld and SK get up there pretty good too. For the most part tho I tend to think the other scouts can even be higher given the chance but its not all too healthy to unload and turn agro and die 3 seconds later tho. And of course our Warlock completey blows stuff up given the right resistances. Even our Chanter can throw up some crazy DPS given the right situations. Hey I can live with the being 195, its pretty solid DPS from a class thats not exactly known for as being able to muster that up.
    Symph that was my whole reasoning to try and go over Wail of Banshees in the other post that was completely flipped around into a number cruncher, It does give a decent turn around of DPS in the right situations. Zanders is Adept3, on those Multi Encounters I tend to use it just because I really tend to see a difference in helping out our nukers and DOT classes. For the most part I just cast once and will go with it even if I get a resist on the main mob and it sticks to almost all the others. I dont really spam and waste time it till it sticks on all, if I see a majority of the encounter was not resisted its fine for me.
  6. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

I went back to search and find where I may have said anything about being able to do 200+ DPS and I simply cant find it, perhaps you took something I said out of context or I was referring to an exact encounter? Nonetheless can you show me where I said this statement of producing 200 DPS.
    Message Edited by Nalini on 06-10-2005 02:35 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Nobolis Guest

Sigh I thought it was you, may have been one of the other positive Dirges, and NO I'm not kidding, our bruisers parse 390+ all one of them plus an alt =/
  8. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

390+ on raid content such as these ones I posted? Or killing a Fire Toad in LS? I highly doubt they consistently parse 390+, I would have to see it to believe it. 290 maybe I can believe on fairly short fights givin some good conditions but 390+ is just hard to believe. Any parses of that?
  9. ARCHIVED-Nobolis Guest

No try the Antonica ring dragons..

I don't have the parse, but if you disbelieve the power of brawlers, send tells to Vb, apparently ledbetter was doing 600+ on the underworld pos summoner.
  10. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

Well then theres only a few things that can be going on here:
    1. Your being lied too and lack the insight to actually watch others numbers.
    2. Your dillusional.

3. Your randomly throwing numbers out to argue.

You might of got away with it if you would of perhaps stayed towards the 400 DPS area, but claims of 600+ DPS on the US is just ridiculously going overboard.
  11. ARCHIVED-Nobolis Guest

On the 600+ that was the only case of it that I have heard send a tell to /unrest.ledbetter heh

I'm saying from our guild we are seeing 390+ numbers, even off a level 49 alt =/ those I have actually seen the parse and don't need to make ish up to prove my point heh.
  12. ARCHIVED-ForsakenFyre Guest

where is ancient venom and ice blast coming from? what weapons do you use?
  13. ARCHIVED-FNM Guest

a dps of 390.... How the hell does the tank keep hate with such damage during a raid? Ive seen scouts pull hate away with much much less dps.
  14. ARCHIVED-MorDecaio Guest

I thought I would reply here since I'm the one parsing Nalini's DPS.... 600+ DPS is ludicrous. I'd be curious what parser you are using to validate this claim. I'd also like to see the full log of that fight so that I can parse it myself. =) I just don't believe that, particularly on US... I mean come on. The highest I've seen was [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] near 500 from one of our Warlocks during the ring event at the beginning of the OW instance. 390+ by a Bruiser is also hard to believe, again, show me logs.

I use EQ Companion, which happens to be one of the best parsers I have seen. Combat Stats and Statalyzer just don't cut it from my experience. They don't parse everything, have horrible presentation, and generally just suck.

I think what Nalini is trying to say here is that Dirges CAN do a signifigant amount of DPS, something which was greatly missed by pretty much everyone that posted here.

Message Edited by MorDecaio on 06-13-2005 10:36 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

Nah... some of us actually don't have a problem with it and thus don't care. =)
  16. ARCHIVED-MorDecaio Guest

Well then, to that I reply with a "You're lying then, prove it or S T F U" =)

Edit: Who would have thought those letters would get ninja deleted...

Message Edited by MorDecaio on 06-13-2005 10:59 AM
  17. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

Hey Forsaken, Ancient venom is Vicious Sai (12% for 186-309) and also have it on my Valian Bow (12% for 186-309). Ice Blast is from my Cryptic Metallic Coat (10% for 173-290). Ive seen some weapons around with Ice Blast also although Im not positive if Ive seen any we can use, seen like a Hammer or a Scourge with it.
  18. ARCHIVED-MiscreantPyro Guest

Scouts abilities cause a bit more agro due to the added effects many of the moves have, built in debuffs especially.

I've seen seen someone do 772 dps without pulling agro. Note thats against mutliple mobs.

I've seen bruisers do 390 dps, whether or not thats on a single target I don't recall.
  19. ARCHIVED-ForsakenFyre Guest

MorDecaio wrote:

I think what Nalini is trying to say here is that Dirges CAN do a signifigant amount of DPS, something which was greatly missed by pretty much everyone that posted here.
    Message Edited by MorDecaio on 06-13-200510:36 AM

yeah, dirges really can do a good amount of dps, especially when in souped up gear. a dirge in my guild says he always finds himself in the top 5 at least (if not top) when he parses raid fights. but lets try and keep this on the download before people start whining about us and we get hit with the nerf stick :smileytongue:
  20. ARCHIVED-Nobolis Guest

I didn't miss the point, the point is, any plate tank with a RGF in a haste group can pull 300+ dps with just auto attack sigh.