Paperdoll in Sig out of alignment

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-LordSethos, Oct 28, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-LordSethos Guest

It keeps updateing to the newer paperdoll image when i update it but I still only see the bottom half.
  2. ARCHIVED-LordSethos Guest

nope still not fixed, sent in a support ticket as well.
  3. ARCHIVED-LordSethos Guest

Still not fixed, Made my own paperdoll image, better quality and working with the living legacy crest.

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-LordSethos Guest

This has been escalated. I'm quite satisfied with the level of tech support here at SOE. Over at CCP it usually takes 3 days to even get a response unless its for harassing or IKS(gold) selling.
  5. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

i have the same problem and no idea wth is wrong with it.

any clue? my other thread got shut down and i dont think anyone even reads this one.
  6. ARCHIVED-LordSethos Guest

No, not yet. They were able to reproduce the problem but havn't found a way to fix it yet. They said they would keep researching the issue and email me when they develop a solution.
  7. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

i didnt put in a petition because its not an in game issue. course, i'll just end up making a signature my dang self like i always do.

stupid misaligned pictures.. >.>
  8. ARCHIVED-Gabbett Guest

Same problem here.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Same problem here, too. =\
  10. ARCHIVED-Gabbett Guest

:Bump: :Still broken:
  11. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

bump again. still broke.
  12. ARCHIVED-Sarah Guest

And what's the deal with the blue background, I hate that.
  13. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Bumping is a Bad Idea (read: against the forum rules) and a good way to get a warning from a mod. :) No need to bump on this forum anyway...it doesn't get a lot of traffic.
    @Sarah: Any 170x305 image of your character will do. ;) You can use a cropped screenshot instead of the game-generated paperdoll.
  14. ARCHIVED-Atreyubeat Guest

I have the same problem as well, any help would be greatly appreciated.
  15. ARCHIVED-ganjookie Guest

I thought youz all had a levitate spell cast on you
  16. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

lol.
    Still satisfied with the level of tech support?
  17. ARCHIVED-Atreyubeat Guest

Nope, that would be nice though. Any help here?
  18. ARCHIVED-ganjookie Guest

SOE technical support has no control over the forums. Your best bet is to PM a community manager who controls the forums.

G'luck with yer dollies
  19. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

Mines been like this since TSO
  20. ARCHIVED-Ding Guest

I'm yet another person to add to the broken list. Does anyone know if there is a work around?

[IMG]