Pantrilla - Temple of Scale

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mohee, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Mohee Active Member

Just curious but does anyone know the spawn time for Pantrilla? Wiki and Zam seem to lack infomation, and been sitting here at spawn point for over 24 hours now.

:D
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

7-10 days

Might be a little longer. And I think the minimum is 7 days. It's definitely no shorter than 5.
  3. Mohee Active Member

Thanks Buffrat. Guess I better clear my schedule for a while heh

/sits down in Temple of Scale.
    /shout "Pantrilla camped!"

:cool:
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Guild Achievements are making those contested a rare sight :p
  5. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

One of my mates was trying to get Pantrilla for almost a year...and now it's a guild achievement.

I imagine that hair will be pulled out.
  6. Azomonas Active Member

I know why you're all camping her, and I have been as well. On Freeport and Guk. I've killed pantrilla 27 times since I can back to the game, and have yet to see the Honor drop. It's pretty frustrating that there isn't a uniform reapawn schedule for old mobs. It would be fine if it were a fixed 6-7 days, but she seems to be affected by certain server updates and not others (seen her spawn time as short as two days due to updates). Contested is contested I guess.
  7. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

shes usually camped or taken out on a timer(5-8 days i think). I used to camp it for months so i could get like 5 mana items for my alts and someone was constantly asking about that in channel over the months that I was doing it. So yeah it usually seems like pantrilla isnt ever up on any server hehe. Shes usually up on a server reset though and that resets the timer.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Why is the Honor of Pantrilla even a desired item? I have a hard time seeing why as I am reading it... unless it has an effect (visibility wise)
  9. The_Cheeseman Well-Known Member

It's a clickie power restoration item on a reasonable timer, which can be hot-swapped mid-combat.
  10. Mohee Active Member

I don't even get why this is on such a long timer, when there's other contested spawns in the game (example Arazul, Hand of the Godking) in silent city, respawns every 30 minutes. (Well the ring even does). Point is, only had to camp him for an hour to get him to spawn.
  11. The_Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Some MOBs are more rare than others. That's been the case since ever.
  12. Azomonas Active Member

28 seems to be my lucky number. FINALLY got it. Tbh I'd rather most old mobs have a respawn similar to the ROK contested...18-24h would be great
  13. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

gives you like 10% power for the cost of 1 power, pretty useful in pvp when you run OOM or eat a death touch.
  14. Estred Well-Known Member

Someone sent me a PM regarding that and yes having a hot-swap "manastone" is very helpful especially considering how hard it is to keep power on some fights PvE, even PvP though manadrain is less common outside of Manaburn; how many classes have Manadrains btw?