Panda, Panda, Panda!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Sep 20, 2021.

1. isest Active Member

too bad the itemization numbers on the hua stuff are 225 resolve. evidently the devs have no clue that the toil and trouble solo are drop 230-245 resolve with better stats making the hua stuff just about a joke
    Obano likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o my I love that bull and that backpack is soooooooooo darn cute , with little panda babies inside .
    That ant mount reminds me of Honey I shrunk the kids .
    To bad that all you can see of the sip is a tiny part of the deck .

I's been a wile that the panda stuff was even close to top rated , the days are in the past when you could tell a returning player to gear up with panda gear , there are better options now .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

gear is for a totally new character, better than the box in fordel
    Breanna and Carizia like this.
  4. Thatdarncat Active Member

Exactly. It's also ideal for casual players with many alts. The gear from Overseer is also 225-235 but RNG means you have to be doing OS consistently over many weeks and months to get the best stuff and even then there will be gaps. If you have half a dozen or more max level alts but play solo and fairly casually, the Hua gear is perfect for topping everyone off before the next expansion.

Of course, there will probably be better gear in the box at the start of the next expansion but so what? All gear gets replaced. That's the nature of the game.
    Komatus, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol I am doing last years quest line right now on one of my accounts and I am looking at all those dishes my Panda friend wants to make , and I was thinking should I not get a little taste sampler pack of that feast for doing all this work .
    The food could have come by mail or Mai Lan could have handed it to me at the beginning of this years event saying he saved it for me .
    You can't share stories or show and tell souvenirs , but food you can share .
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, I've already done it. The presents, etc. are already there. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The various years usually say like "2019 Summer" or whatever...the only year without a date was the first one, since I'm not sure if they were sure if it was going to work, be popular enough, etc.

Another thing you can do is try buying something, and if it says you can't, that you already have one (they're all LORE, if memory serves), there you go.

Uwk
    who, it must be said, only does it for the house items... /shrug
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Gelenor Well-Known Member

And given you need to be a subscriber, you can burp daily for 215 to 235 resolve gear including celestials daily with Overseer.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. LostVahShir New Member

Anyone on other servers missing the Divine Grant items from Pas Yu's available merch? Created an alt, this evening, and don't see Potency, Stamina, nor Crit Bonus grant items to increase my stats.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

thats account wide
    and if its a new account you have to earn all panda stuff on it anew
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xianthia like this.
  11. LostVahShir New Member

The alt I created is on an account that has completed all previous/current panda quests, but I do not see the divine grant: 85 items. Can anyone confirm they see these items so I know it's just me?
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

and you are sure you dont already have them in the deity window?
  13. LostVahShir New Member

Bludd, I appreciate you trying to help with this. I am sure they are not in the diety window. My Divine stats are as follows:
    • Potency = 50
    • Critical Bonus = 0
    • Stamina = 0

If you visit Sundered Frontier and open Pas Yu's Merchant window you should be able to see the items for sale, even if you've already bought and consumed them. They are called "Divine Potency/Critical Bonus/Stamina Grant: ##." Knowing if you see them or not would greatly help answer my original question and inform me if I should petition this. Cheers!
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

well, I went and checked on my main, and they are not there. I know I've seen them there. And even more funnier thing is my deity window shows 10 by all 3 of those divine stats for me, and I know I bought panda's 85 before, and we were granted 50 to all a while ago

this is not a thread for it, this should go to Bugs
  15. LostVahShir New Member

Chikkin, I appreciate your question. I don't remember levels mattering when browsing Pas Yu's merchant window. If you're not of level, items will be gray, but still visible iirc. In fact, I could still purchase the items I'm asking about even after consuming them, even though you cannot consume them again.

If you visit Sundered Frontier and open Pas Yu's Merchant window you should be able to see the items for sale, even if you've already bought and consumed them. They are called "Divine Potency/Critical Bonus/Stamina Grant: ##." Knowing if you see them or not would greatly help answer my original question and inform me if I should petition this. Cheers!
  16. LostVahShir New Member

Yes, that's why I was asking for someone to verify. Case closed, I will open a bug report and find out where they are, or why they're gone. Thank you Chikkin, you were a big help!
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I updated my post.

Levels matter if you're below 100, you hardly see any stuff on panda then
  18. Chikkin Well-Known Member

if you;re making a bug report put it in the Bugs on forums here too please, so we can up vote it
  19. LostVahShir New Member

20. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Yay! Because I still haven't had time to finish last years, LOL.