Paladin revamp! Do something with pally!

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Stobbart, Feb 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Stobbart Guest

Dear, SoE and all these people, who take a part in developing game classes!
    We need revamp for pallys. Pally is weak compare to other tanks, especially brawlers. We haven't abilities to prevent strong AoE or physics and often it kills with one shot. Divine Aura is useless and doesn't prevent, Stonewall is good but it isn't enough. Please, do something or there woun't pallys in raid in eq2 at all! We haven't enough HP! And there are many troubles with pallys. And now people prefer brawlers for their raids. It's so sad! =(
    Please, boost us!
  2. ARCHIVED-Miapa Guest

There are a few other classes that need a boost as well. I do not see it happening before GU63, however.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Warriors/Rogues/Crusaders all need a good looking at.

Paladins became pretty useless when they removed fighter healing criticals.
  4. ARCHIVED-hoosierdaddy Guest

Bah. Paladins have succesfully main-tanked every encounter this side of HM statues. So have Shadowknights.
    When it comes to HM raids, Brawlers are preferred in many cases over even Guardians. Does this mean Guardians need to be improved?
    No. Content needs to be (and is currently being) adjusted so that Plate tanks are once again viable options to Brawlers in HM encounters.
    While I agree that Pallys could use another save (and probably another another aggro snap), I don't think a revamp is in order.
    Remember to be careful of what you wish for...