Paladin pvp/dps/solo Tree Specs and Builds

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Jessejetz, May 12, 2013.

1. Jessejetz New Member

Hey Guy,

I' am very new to everquest 2 but im a 10 year vet on wow, so i have a very strong foundation.

There is a lot to learn already and I am amazed at the tree structure they made for your characters.
    This being said, i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out on a couple builds I 'am interested in playing a paladin...
    I am huge in to pvp so if anyone could use a calculator and show me some pvp builds for Max Dps and another for
    DPS / Survivability. or what you guys call its dps/ soloing?

sorry I'm a newb fresh off the boat in this game and would love to start playing it with the proper directing. As well if i do make mistakes on my spec tree or AA is there a way i can reset them?

Hope you guys can help me out!

Regards,

Jesse
  2. Jessejetz New Member

OR same specs but re rolling with a SK!!!
  3. Aazimar Coldstone New Member

EQ2 doesn't have the standard cookie cutter builds that wow has. There are some almost necessary AA's most paladins or shadownights take for tanking, but in general you are very free to place points where you choose to. if you search eq2 player databases, you may be able to copy some other builds, but again no one ability is class defining.
  4. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Paladin Guide to Success | EverQuest 2 Forums

A well written guide for max level paladins. There is no real wrong way to get there, since it's relatively easy along the way. Smite evil is nice. Divine aura is nice. I recommend starting with the Crusader tree in general for AAs.

Strength line in Crusader, Smite Evil in Paladin with a focus on AOEs, Stamina line in Crusader, Block chance in Paladin.

You're entitled to unlimited resets, with an increasing cost over time. It bumps down monthly. You won't need to reset until max level, generally speaking. Just keep in mind that most AA specs you see are tailored to the person who made it, and you may need slightly more of a stat than them due to stat caps.
  5. Elwin New Member