Paladin Help?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-IvyBlackrose, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-IvyBlackrose Guest

im mentored down to 70 trying to run sanctum of the scaleborn to grind aa's, I enter a room start to gather and by the time ive pulled 1/4th of the room i have to stop and spam heals to stay alive, if i try to pull 1/2 the room or more I cant keep myself alive at all, anyone able to look at my build/gear and tell me what I need to fix to be able to improve my toon?

Morbiuss
    Freeport server
    90 paladin
  2. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

Pop Crusader's Faith or Divine Aura; and gear up in ward/heal procs (for example stonewill wards).
    that or pull less mobs... Just because you can see some pallys do that doesn;t mean you can - depends a lot on your gear/skill.
  3. ARCHIVED-hoosierdaddy Guest

Morbiuss,
    Your spells/combat arts are all at apprentice level and you have zero adornments on your quested armor.
    You should have at least selected your Grandmaster Spells, which you can view by pressing "L" and scrolling down. Other than that, check the broker and upgrade to at least Adept level spells and begin researching further upgrades via the Knowledge Window ("K").
    Remember that Sanctum of the Scaleborn is intended to be a group dungeon, and that soloing it at that level, even while mentored down isn't going to be easy unless you're properly outfitted.