Paladin Diety?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Onuron, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

First let me apologize if theres already a thread started on this, but last one i could find was 3 years ago? So thought i would start a fresh one given game changes since then. What is the best diety for a paladin, a defensive paladin, MT for group guild stuff. Thanks for any types advice. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Mithaniel Marr - gives you a 10times stoneskin miracle every hour.
    If you want to go for dps - take either Brell (Rift from Below miracle for grps) or Sol Ro (Incinerate solotarget miracle)
    Best deity pet has Brell though (my opinion) since it grants you almost 200hp for free.
  3. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

Brell
    Only god to have STA on the god pet and two decent damage on the miricles and a blessing to increase your mit for 10min.
  4. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Thanks for tips will go read up on Mith Marr and Brell see which i prefer for my needs. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-surfah Guest

Wow I was totally headed towards Mithaniel Marr, but now you have me second guessing myself LOL. I love the idea of more stamina soooo.... guess I will go talk to the Brell folks. :)

Thanks for info!
  6. ARCHIVED-NANEEJE Guest

I can't tell you how many times I have popped Divine Aura while tanking in a raid, had just me and inquisitor up, then popped The Stoneskin from Mithanial Marr, and used Greater Redemption of Failure. GRoF is a signet you get from your city faction merchant that rez's up to 12 raid members.
    Think about that... Just you and a healer up, and everything thinks all is lost, then after 7 seconds, all of a sudden 12 more people are up, then raid is saved. You want to earn a good rep? There you go.
    Best part is there is also dps buffs on the left side.
  7. ARCHIVED-thorin1 Guest

Any diety pet will give you 38 to all stats, and with 5 in the shadow tree, its 50+ to all stats. If you use miracles.. much, Mith Marr, Brell, even Rallos is good.
  8. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-04 Guest

Closing this one down for the necro bump