Painting of Fennin Ro, Collectors Edition

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Harborx, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Harborx Member

The Chaos Descending Painting is not of Fennin Ro as advertised in the collectors edition. It looks like the Plane of Magic painting.
    Dude likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah just checked mine same thing, boo :(
    Dude likes this.
  3. Chrol Developer

This is a known issue and will be fixed.
    Momo, Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Haohmaru Developer

Way to go Chrol! And by Chrol, I mean me. All me. Nobody gets to take credit for me and my blunders. NOBODY!
    It's fixed internally and will go out with the next art push. Unless Chrol messes it up, again.
    Pixistik, Momo, Katz and 8 others like this.
  5. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Ok I just came on the forums to ask this same question...glad it is being looked at.
  6. Chrol Developer

Not if I can help it.
    Momo, Cyrrena, GrunEQ and 3 others like this.
  7. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Special Edition Chrol Ro Painting

[IMG]
    Momo, Katz, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah...so, the various elemental lords/ladies are demons? Well, crap, there goes my toons' worship, thanks, guys. >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!! By this I mean outing yourself on the forums so we know you exist and what you do. Now we shall constantly bombard you as well with requests like we do with Chrol, Gninja, Caith, and Kaitheel ( poor man, we harp on him continually, probably thinks he has 1000 wives all nagging him).
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mainly because we know where to find him on a regular basis. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Harborx Member

The painting looks great! Love the artwork. Thanks! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This is doubly true since we are all still on the roadtrip with Kaitheel and we still do not know where we are going!!! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

*reaches out the window and grabs Ttobey by the scruff of his neck and drags him into the car while we are paused for Breanna to get some clothes, ties Ttobey up and gags him so he cannot escape the road trip and then giggles snarkily.

Kaitheel, Wihl is stabbing Schmetterling with her sharp sharp!! *hopes Breanna hurries, throws a blanket over the bound and gagged Ttobey so nobody notices him until its too late for an escape*

Are we there yet? Where are we going?

*bounces around in the car, still trying to be patient for Ttobey's idea reveal*
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/sigh

If it's a rideable, house-mount-able broom, will you at least change your signature, Cy? ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

When she get's her broom mount, we are next going for the window that you can click on and pick different scenery ;) I have my new clothes now, do these make my butt look fat?
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter, dear, you'll be sitting for the road trip...right? :-/

Kaitheel! Breanna's standing up and not wearing her seat belt! :eek:

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

but..... but..... I'm a free spirit I hate being constrained. Plus Cyrrena has been bouncing around all over and nobody has yelled at her. :confused:
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I certainly will. The BROOM MOUNT Campaign will come to an end and Ttobey will be given many Kudos on the sig for making the BROOM MOUNT!!!
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I don't think they make your butt look fat!!! I hope you got extras just in case Kaitheel doesn't stop again in time. I think he has a schedule and he is following it no matter how many of us are in the car. *kicks the wiggling blanket mound on the floor board of the car*

I am old Uwk, I come from a time when seatbelts were not required and many cars didn't even have them in the back seats of the car. On an unpleasant note, back in the late 1960's my paternal grandmother's second husband was almost completely severed at the waist from a lap belt in an accident, of course this resulted in his death. Needless to say, all seatbelts scare me, I use them though because its the law.

Now back to more pleasant things. Are we there yet?????? Kaitheel, PLEASE TELL US WHERE WE ARE GOING!!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ya me too, we didn't have seatbelts either growing up. My nephew was severely damaged too from the lap belt in the front seat, but he survived after weeks in the hospital :) Made me hate seatbelts, then they passed the law to wear them so.....
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Personally, I think the law is brilliant and necessary; as horrific the injuries could be due to seat belts, there are a lot more maiming injuries and deaths without them being used. I do, though, think that the shoulder/lap belt combo is even more brilliant, and way more useful (a 5-point harness would be ideal, but that's not gonna happen). I also love that they're adjustable, and most car models don't have the bloody "we're going to automatically move your belt around with a motor to a place we think you should have it at, whether or not it decapitates you. Your fault for not being the height of our test crash dummies" any more. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.