page's missing?

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-shirka, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]is it just me or are there page's missing here?[/p][p]I see no "go to page 1,2,..." anywhere. besides I can't find my own thread and the links in "sigmakers and.." don't work anymore.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

They don't work because all the posts are gone. As soon as we have an edit button I will fix the links to those who've reposted their threads (So far, that's me, Kaeta and Seagoat)
  3. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]WHY???? (I'm panicking here!)[/p][p]all the other forums have their threads moved. page's and page's of them! and signature forum has only the first few posts moved?[/p][p]I find this very hard to believe. We were hit hard with the nerf-bat. <cry>[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Actually there were no threads moved from the previous Signature forum. We've just been slowly recreating them (which again, sucks without any sort of edit button).
  5. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]as far as I can see, it's only the sig forum that's been hit this hard.[/p][p]All the other forums have their threads moved. Everywhere I have looked, so far, I see the "go to page 1,2,3,....next" button[/p][p]<still crying here>[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p][size="x-small; color: #ff6666"][face="comic sans ms,sand">scratch last post. there are more forums clean wiped.[/p][p][size="x-small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]But I think it's a casual disregard for all the work sig-makers do for the community. I can understand the need to wipe a spam forum like forum games or non-gameplay-discussion. (Although those will fill up as soon as possible, I think :)) But the work we are doing here is a fundamental little part of the world of EQ2. So why wipe it? And whats the difference with sig making and writing tales? Or home decoration? It's the same category as sig making, imho.[/face][/size][/p][p][size="x-small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Anyway, it's not my intention to whine or flame. I'm sitting here, shaking my head and thinking of ways to get everything back. I knew there was a warning to back-up everything you wanted to save from the old forum, But I never, NEVER, expected it to be wiped like this (for the seconf time I might add!) This gives me the feeling they want to get rid of sig-makers. But why?[/face][/size][/p][p][size="x-small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Other issues:[/face][/size][/p][p][size="x-small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]-no more editing my own posts? I see no edit-button.[/face][/size][/p][p]color][/face][/p][/SIZE]
  7. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]heeeeelp!! I need my edit/preview button!! please!!!![/p][p]<no more crying, sitting silent in despair> I need a caring shoulder![/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

*hugs Ronja* We're hoping that the edit button will be back with us soon. It's a sig makers best friend for editting our status and waiting list.. *group hug*
  9. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]thanks sapphire :) I needed that. I just read the whole forum-issue thread. The outcry for the edit and preview button is HUGE! It prolly will come back, I'm sure! Also other things are being posted. We need to be patient, I think. I will not be posting in my new sig-thread until the edit button is back :)[/p][p]<my hope for better times is slowly getting back here>[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Jagen Guest

wow so just the Sig Area Got Hit Hard i See That Kinda Mean hehe
  11. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I am keeping track of those that come back, so I can update the "Sig Makers.." etc. thread once we have the edit button :)
  12. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Lol Awwww..! *hugs Ronja and hands her a nerf bat, pointing at the forum administrators* [IMG][/face][/size]