Fixed Internally Pack Pony on strike when it comes to coalesced stone cluster.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kuulei, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

As the title says, it appears the pack pony won't harvest from the one type of node, coalesced stone cluster. Perhaps a leftover issue from when the pony refused to harvest in BoL.

You do get the message, "Your Pack Pony has found a bonus harvest from coalesced stone cluster"
    However you get no message as to what was actually harvested and it picks up nothing.

This appears to only affect coalesced stone cluster in BoL, I haven't tested other stone nodes in other tiers yet.
  2. Chris Thompson Active Member

Yeah, please fix the poor pony. It's still not harvesting everything it should from Plane of Magic, either.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening?
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Tested on 12/2. Confirmed BUG.

BoL pony does NOT harvest from coalesced stone cluster. The pony says "Your Pack Pony has found a bonus harvest from a coalesced stone cluster" in chat, but nothing appears in the bag.

PoM pony harvests from all nodes. Pony will harvest hide and mushrooms from the lair/nursery, but does not appear to return greatmole meat or rock fern from these specific nodes.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

This issue should be fixed. Is it still happening for anybody?
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Arcos Active Member

Just checked it in Shadeweaver's Thicket and it seems ok for me. 2 luclizite clusters reported and gained.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

Tested 2/7 in Luclin, where this bug was occurring. Confirmed FIXED.

Glad to see bugs being quashed, in spite of few likes. Gives me hope for my quest bug report that got no likes at all.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah seems to be fixed