Fixed Internally Pack Pony Needs a Diet!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sigrdrifa, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

All my toons have been using the PoP appearance for their pack ponies, which WAS about the size of the original pack pony. Suddenly, they're ENORMOUS! ZOMG!

Apparently they're taking their size cue from the darn snails. But there's a REASON I don't display the snail, it's too darn big.

Can we have the pack ponies back at a smaller size? or a size toggle option for them, or something?
    Veleje, Juraiya, Merriel and 17 others like this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

lol I was just thinking that. the snail seems to of grown, it's enormous!
    [IMG]
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

And the original appearance of the pony is very tiny, so please don't reduce it further! :oops:
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  4. Tikshadow New Member

My snail was normal size until I recast it (inside the Sanctus Tradeskill instance). Haven't tried recasting again outside the instance to see if it returns to normal size yet. Although large, it's nowhere near as big as the one pictured above.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's larger than my toons now:
    [IMG]
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Tikshadow New Member

Update: I tried recasting my snail in Grieg's Tower and there was no change in size. Still huge.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Tabri Well-Known Member

Here is the bug illusion its huge although I did find it funny first time I pulled it out after patch :D
    [IMG]
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I had no idea there was now a bug appearance for the pack animal. Which I will never use, I don't like creepie crawlies.
    Juraiya, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*shudders, grabs a fly swatter and a can of Raid*
  10. winne New Member

It's not just ponies, I use the living crate petamorph wand for Ranger Hawk (weird I know, but it stands out), and the box is larger than my character now.
    The giant snail is indeed terrifying.
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Sigrdrifa like this.
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

They're still huge. Please DBG, please make them smaller. They're a nuisance.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

my little carpenter Ratonga feels like he might be next on the menu,... :eek:

[IMG]
    Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

14. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

nom nom? ;)
    Argosunited likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My one harvest pony is fine and the correct size. The one from Qho's harvest quests.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  16. Argosunited Well-Known Member

He's the only one that is an acceptable/good size.
    It's just ridiculous that they gave us alternate appearances and they're not practical to use.