Pack pony illusion

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Redlight, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Redlight Well-Known Member

Does your pony have to be the very last fully trained pack pony for this to pop up in our knowledge books?, ta Gnoma'
  2. semisus Does not play this game

You just summon your pony and right click it and set new apperance.
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

Thank you Semisus, I am not sure if I am just dumb but that wasn't really obvious! and it will occasionally gather when out wandering?
  4. semisus Does not play this game

i have honestly not tested that part yet , but i would assume that with your pony out that you get some extras that it picks up for you
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yes, you have to have the pony out to get the extra harvests.
    The pony does not have to be using the 'new' appearance.
    If you get the pony after you finish the PoP TS sig line, it will be upgraded immediately.
    Mercychalice and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Zorash Member

It would be nice is my upgraded pony (i.e. harvests rares) would also be able to harvest rares in PoM.

Has anyone noticed if their pony picks up rares while strolling around in PoM?
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've seen it once.. when it gets the 10 pull + rare
  8. Melkior Well-Known Member

Yes it definitely pulls them. You just don't get the sound when it happens. Since the harvests are sporadic (every 90 min) it's pretty easy not to notice it.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have an ACT trigger that alerts me when the pony harvests. As far as I can tell, pony harvests do not update the TS harvest quests.
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

You are correct. They do not upgrade the harvest ts quests. There is a message that flashes in chat when they harvest something though.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thanks. My ACT trigger works off that message. :cool:
  12. Katz Well-Known Member

I'm not good at creating ACT triggers. Would you mind sharing the snippet?
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

<Trigger R="Your Pack Pony has found" SD="Hay!" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

Credit must go to one of my guildies on Test (sorry - I don't remember who shared it) who created and shared a trigger - the "Hay" bit came from his/her "It ain't hay!" which I found too long. Credit also goes to my guild leader, Jakaan, Old Timer Guild, who showed me how to create ACT triggers. :cool:
    Katz likes this.
  14. Katz Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Treggar Active Member

Mine pulled a planar energy last night, so it definitely pulls rares.
    Rosyposy likes this.