Fixed Internally Pack Pony & Gather Goblin - Rare Returns Missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Morukta, May 16, 2022.

1. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I posted a bug (HERE) a while back around a year ago about rares that were not being returned by the pony & goblin. Specifically, it was Copper Clusters that were repeatedly missing. While a fix for the bug was pushed live, the patch notes for it mentioned Bronze Clusters instead of Copper Cluster. In any case it seems to have been fixed nevertheless from what I saw coming back from my ponies & goblins.

However, I have been calling for tier 2 (level 10-19) materials from my ponies and goblins, for around two to three weeks plus at this point, and I'm noticing that there are zero returns of Silver Clusters or Severed Bone. Across about 15 characters, they all have approx 20+ total of the other rares for the tier, but none have gotten even one Silver or Bone rare.

I would suggest that all tiers need to be looked at again for rare return rates. While it seems that a recent update greatly reduced the rate of returns for harvesting as well as ponies & goblins, I'm fairly sure it shouldn't be skewed to have any particular rare never come back at all.

As with the prior bug report, I realize that the level in question is pointless to many players, but it is still a bug.

Thanks!
  2. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I'm pretty sure this can be moved to 'resolved' ;)