Overview commands - as Excel-attachment

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Zerebro, Mar 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

The Excel-document should fit on one page.
    I tried 5x to post a table, but this editor doesn't understand tables, even the plain ones. So sorry for that, use the excel-document :)
    Message Edited by Zerebro on 03-01-200611:49 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Miyamota Guest

thankyou for taking the time to do this, its just what i was looking for :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Yodaya Guest

Great list. Thank you
  4. ARCHIVED-CacheRAM Guest

Nice spreadsheet :)
    i notices a couple that were not in there:
    /showhelm - for helmets -- the /showhood is for robe hoods
    /lfw - toggles looking for work flag
    /lastname - to set surname after level 20
    /loc gives coordinates (x, y, z, heading)
    /waypoint (x,y,z) - gives a glowing trail to coordinate (x,y,z)
    /guild invite Playername
    /petname Bobspet - your pet will have new name forever, starting next time you summon one
    /channellist - lists all channels you are a member of, and what # is assigned them
    /whochannel # - lists all players in channel #
    /cl_chain_tooltips 0 - turns off the string of tooltips when you mouseover an item, and it shows what you are using now too.
    /cl_chain_tooltips 1 - turns on the string of tooltips when you mouseover an item, and it shows what you are using now too.
    /savehotkeys filename.dat - saves your current hotkey layout in a file -- I use the command /savehotkeys Cache_Adv.dat and /savehotkeys Cache_TS.dat for adventuring and tradeskilling
    /loadhotkeys filename.dat - loads the hotkey file you saved.
    /clear_hotkey_bank # (where # = 0 through 9) - clears the indicated bank of hotkeys.
    NOTE: If you are going to use the /savehotkeys and /loadhotkeys, i urge you to also clear all the hotkeys from all bars, and type in /savehotkeys clear.dat, saving an empty set of hotkeys. Then, when switching from adventuring to tradeskilling, you would use /loadhotkeys clear.dat /loadhotkeys Cache_TS.dat. These commands can be saved in a Macro exactly as-is also, making it a single mouseclick.
    there are probably a ton more, but these are the ones I have found usefull :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Ah, great. I'll try and include even more handy commands. Later on I'll add them etc. Thanks!
  6. ARCHIVED-jannic86 Guest