Closed / Unconfirmed Overseer starter Pack gone from Claim window

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gerak, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Gerak Well-Known Member

I have been claiming the starter pack on my 45 alts slowly. When I logged in to start claiming more today after the patch the packs were no longer available in the claim window. I have claimed it 33 times on my 2 accounts with 12 more to go.
    The bundle is not in the claim window or in my inventory. The minions are not in my overseer window. The quests are listed because they were activated by other characters.
    The BoL 110 Booster is still listed in my claim window.
    Cyrrena, Kittybock and Tyger like this.
  2. Tyger Member

I was doing it on my other account and it won't allow me to claim all the hero characters either. It allowed me to do it yesterday.
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Jannia New Member

I have a similar problem. I claimed all the packs yesterday on my main (account #1). When I unpacked I got ALL the overseers in each pack. Sometimes I even got duplicates. I went ahead and deleted the duplicates since I thought that all my other alts would get the same thing.

Later yesterday, I logged in to account #2 and claimed the packs on one of my characters. When I unpacked them, each one gave me a choice of just ONE of the overseers in the pack.

I don't think I'll be claiming any more packs until the bugs are fixed.
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Try looking in the "Promotions" section of /claim.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Like Jannia, I'd claimed all my packs prior to patch. I received ALL the Overseers in each pack. My husband claimed his Overseer bundles last night--post patch-- and was able to select only one of each, from each pack.

Plus, as Gerak mentioned, my hubby's account also seems to be missing the starter pack. One of the boxes he opened did nothing, so perhaps that was the starter? It just disappeared.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Jaeded Well-Known Member

I was able to claim the starter pack on an alt, after I opened what I thought was the starter pack but apparently was an additional quest.which from reading the forums appears to be character specific and now not on the character I would prefer it on. I then found the starter pack under 'promotions' but it just gave me the starter quest, no overseers, so I cant run missions on my alt. Not going to open additional crates until the issues with this are resolved.
    Kittybock likes this.
  7. Gerak Well-Known Member

I had been claiming them from the "All" section.
  8. Gerak Well-Known Member

I found it in the Promotions section.
    It had been moved from the BoL section and renamed from "Blood of Luclin: Overseer Starter Crate" to
    "Overseer Starter Crate".
    Dude likes this.