Overseer quests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Quiarrah, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I cannot get the Eday overseer quests for a second time on Quiarrah on Skyfire, let alone a first time on any of my other characters on any other server. She talks to me as if I have it already but have not completed it. Also . . My other characters have not gottem the actual starter overseer pack . . I get 3 crates which gives me a choice of overseers but none of them are the Sergeant or Mitchem.So if I have to do the starter quests . . I can't!
    Marae and Lateana like this.
  2. Gerak Well-Known Member

Have you looked in the Promotion tab of your claim window for the "Overseer starter"?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Wulfgyr Well-Known Member

Sergeant Marcus Carpenter and Michem are rewards for doing the Overseer starter quest, you don't actually start with them. The Overseer starter quest should auto-start when you open the Overseer tab for the first time on that character.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh ok. . . I keep forgetting these people are not logical Vulcans and it isnt in the BoL tab like it should be. However that doesnt explain not being able to do the Eday ones.
    Breanna and Wulfgyr like this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  6. Lateana Well-Known Member

I have the same problem.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

Me too, but only on one of my two accounts. On my second account I was able to pick up the quest this morning after completing it on two other characters. On my first account, I also had completed it on two characters but now the sister acts as though I have the quest already when I don't and won't offer it to anyone else.

I'm glad they're looking into it, and I will check out that thread. Thanks!
    Breanna likes this.