Overseer Quests have disappeared

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sealyn, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Sealyn Member

All of the quests and overseers have disappeared on my main toon. I have several that are completed that I can't pick up. I can still do the Erollisi Day overseer quests on a different toon.
    Cyrrena, Lateana and Gerak like this.
  2. Sealyn Member

Well, add the toon doing the Erollisi Day overseer quest to the not able to see any overseers/quests group :(
    Cyrrena and Marae like this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

And where exactly do we find that because none of my toons can see it anymore including the one that ha already done it once. On all servers.
    Cyrrena and Marae like this.
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

This happened to 3 of my chars. I zoned (not camp) and the window returned to normal.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Im not talking about a window. . . I'm talking about not being able to pick up the darn quest. There's no feather over the sisters head. . . nothing. She talks to me like I already have it but I DON'T.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Same here.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Zynt like this.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

And the same for me. I have done it on two of my characters on each account. I can't pick it up on a third, and it's been that way for two days now.
  8. Marae Well-Known Member

I didn't manage to edit the above message in time (missed it by five minutes). Here are the changes: On my first account, I can't pick it up on a third character. I am getting the dialog that indicates I have someone on the quest, but both characters have completed it.

On my second account, I finished up my second character this morning and just now picked it up on a third, so it's not broken for everyone. I am not sure what is causing the issues on my first account, but would sure like to know. I have five more characters I'd like to get through it before the event ends!

And I'm thinking this probably belongs in a new thread, since it's a different issue from the OP. If no one's started one yet, I will.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Kaitheel is collecting information on this issue in the Test Forum in the Erollisi Feedback and Bug thread at the top of the forum. If you haven't added your information already, you might want to hop over there and add your information to the list. Or you can send it to him via PM.
    Marae and Breanna like this.