overseer quest issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Descord, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Zynt Well-Known Member

My eliminate the gang lord awarded eliminate the gang lord then my Vision of Vox awarded some common harvests and eliminate the gang lord. I had one at 62% bonus 3% mishap, no bonus, got a mishap. I added a broken claw shiny into my collectibles depot on top of the other 37 broken claw shinies. These all get used for status now and I buy anything less than 3 plat from the broker and do the same that way some of these folks can make a little spending money.

Already made my money back on the provy book I bought. So there's that. I also have an accumulated 95 days of mount reduction time. 20, 15x3 (or maybe 10, who knows), and 10x3.

I have mixed feelings on it all. I discoed the advanced sage 19 world wide and have made a metric goblin poop ton of plat from this. Discoed the advanced sage 15 and did the same. The mount reduction is nice but my potency is well above the bar so I'm in no hurry to level the mount past 10 right now and it's on it's way to 11.

I just don't want to get such terrible rewards for the 10 hour missions or the 3.5 either. There's no real middle ground. I have to do these on my main because half the adornment/tinkerer recipes are no drop. Not that I have any mana to make the adornments because, well, you know why.

I don't know. It's just a cluster and a sh*t show. The whole thing is. There's no rhyme or reason to any of it.

I did catch up on the first 3 episodes of The Outsider and it's beautifully spooky.
    Argosunited likes this.
  2. Caela Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten a single mount training reduction. :(
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Tangris Well-Known Member

Very depressing when you kill an end boss, get a daily or weekly, PQ crate and get 1 infuser, then turn around and get a nice 3.5-5 hour overseer quest, and a bonus chest and get one lesser frag and an essence of chaos.
    MAKE SUCCESS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!
    Not a letdown.

Also take frags and essence's out of the cobalt crates and add some cool stuff (recipe books????) and maybe sales will increase on them.
    Argosunited, Rebelde and Breanna like this.
  4. Donilla New Member

I keep hearing about 6 quests available per day, randomly chosen. I have yet to see more than 4 in my quest list, even though I know I have been rewarded 8 quests since the expansion. Always 4 visible, never 6. I'd like to run a quest that isn't the beginning ones for a change, since I have no chance of getting a legendary or fabled quest if the list never shows the earned quests.