Overseer Quest: Become an Overseer (Not disappearing from list)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Brewmyst, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Out of my 3 accounts, there is one account (my main, with Brewmyst) that has a bug with the Overseer quest window. For some reason, it still shows the "Become an Overseer" quest, yet all of my chrs on that account have finished that quest (and picked up Young Michem). I don't know why it hasn't gone away, like my other 2 accounts, and it's eating a space for any other quest to show up.
    Zynt and Whilhelmina like this.
  2. Marae Well-Known Member

I had the same issue on at least one of my accounts (possibly both - it's been long enough that I have forgotten). I just ran the quest until it was gone from the window, which only took a couple of runs on each character. I know it uses up a quest, but this was right at the beginning when I only had a couple of quests available anyway, so it didn't really matter. I do feel bad for all the Young Michems I had to destroy, though.... Ethernere is gonna be full of 'em. :D

I'd like to mention that have kind of been holding off on doing the overseer quests because of all the issues with the system. I have enough other things to keep my 14 characters busy anyway, but I do plan to focus on the overseer soon - hopefully after a few more of the bugs have been dealt with.
    Zynt likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have the exact same problem, it's annoying. I'll try to go your way, Marae, and let you know if it worked for me.
    Zynt likes this.