Overseer Missions - A thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Wulfgyr, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Twisty Well-Known Member

yea i dunno agent cooldowns are definitely tied to the quest they were on, same for all agent-tiers on that quest, but are really effing random. almost like every quest has its own custom-specified cooldown
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Today's results (so far) muddle things a little bit more:
    Account 1
    Liberate Lady Laravale (2:30) - 2 Fabled Agents - 5:00 cooldown on agents, 4:00 cooldown on mission timer
    Captured in Bramble Woods (1:30) - 1 Fabled Agent - 2:30 cooldown on agent, 2:00 cooldown on mission timer.
    Rescue Captain Wilcox (1:00) - 1 Fabled Agent - 1:00 cooldown on agent, 0:30 cooldown on mission timer.
    A Dark Ceremony (1:00) - 1 Legendary Agent - 1:00 cooldown on agent, 0:30 cooldown on mission timer.
    Lord Sellwin's Locket (1:00) - 1 Fabled Agent - 1:00 cooldown on agent, 0:30 cooldown on mission timer.

Account 2
    Find the Goblin Banker's Loot (2:30) - 1 Fabled, 1 Legendary Agent - 5:00 cooldown on agents, 4:00 cooldown on mission timer.
    Liberate Lady Laravale (2:30) - 1 Fabled, 1 Legendary Agent - 5:00 cooldown on agents, 4:00 cooldown on mission timer.
    The Throne of Emperor Fyst (2:30) - 2 Legendary Agents - 5:00 cooldown on agent, mishap, 1:05:00 cooldown on agent, 4:00 cooldown on mission timer. .
    A Dark Ceremony (1:00) - 1 Legendary Agent - mishap, 1:00:30 cooldown on agent, 0:30 cooldown on mission timer.
    Rescue Captain Wilcox (1:00) - 1 Legendary Agent - 1:00 cooldown on agent, 0:30 cooldown on mission timer.

So mission timers appear to be 30-60 minutes shorter than agents, not including 10 hour missions that I haven't been able to check yet.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  3. Caela Well-Known Member

I had a 10 hour mission today - it appears to have a 20 hour cooldown. It did have a mishap - the agents that didn't mishap had 10 hour cooldown.
  4. Caela Well-Known Member

Forgive me if this is the wrong thread - but it was the most recent overseer thread I had posted in - and there are a lot of overseer threads!!!!

But this is not cool!

Grr - I can't seem to embed an image - but here's the link.
    https://imgur.com/a/X8cWeoG
  5. chattie Well-Known Member

Time for a solo player to vent :)

They made too many changes in this expansion. One or two changes players might complain about but got over time and go on.
    I don't like the overseer quests nor the PQ's this time round and the simple reason is because the rewards are junk. You rarely if ever get a good Overseer quest, and I daily get more than my share of infusers from the PQs. I think Ive had one 5 hour overseer quest since the expansion began, and I have one book for expert spells, now that's ridiculous! I see a 31/2 hour one ever now and the rest are short 1, 1 1/2 hour one, thats it! In my opinion the overseers, shadowed junk is a waste of time which and we probably wont see next expansion.

Oh! Another thing, they even gave us a two handed weapon so when we use the SETS option it screws the weapons up when switching and you have to dig through your bags to find one unless you're very careful lol *shakes h

Trade skills could have been left as it was and the tradeskill apprentice updated to do current quests. which has been asked about numerous times, it would have been so much nicer and probably easier for them.

I have multiple toons and expert spell books and the master crafted gear have always been a plus when running the questline and solo instances. Running all my toons through the Quest line this expansion is slim to none simply because they're running with outdated spells and crappy gear.

The toon I'm working on now is using last expansion gear and is doing as good or better than toons I equipped with the new chest gear. And speaking of the new chest gear it's a joke too lol. When PoP released I HAD to equip the chest gear in order to kills mobs, at the start my friend and I jumped right into battle and immediately saw we were doing very little damage to the mobs. We had heroic gear from the previous expansion but raced to get the gear in the box. wth?

The spell book acquisition should be reverted back to how it was or the drop rate should be fixed. Adept spells should NOT take rares and Expert spell books should drop frequently. Develeopers have of their own accord chosen to handicap everyone who isn't loaded with platinum and can buy whatever they need when they need it in such a way that progression has halted along with the fun. There is no fun if you are NOT progressing.

Someone went off the deep end before they could retrieve 'em. I'm not happy can you tell? lol
    Rhodris and Argosunited like this.