Overseer Mishap quest bug...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Merriel, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

When I logged in, I had 2 Overseer Missions that were ready to be completed. One of them had been a mishap mission. After completing the two missions and claiming the rewards, I sent out six missions (no mishap missions, all regular).

A few minutes ago I logged Daemora in and completed four of the six missions as they were ready (there were two that were njot completed, one had a few minutes to go, the other still has 6 hours to go).

I switched toons to Daevora to see if perhaps there would be any missions she could send out, since Daemora had no more quests available, but still had four charges to use for the day. There were no missions for Daevora, thanks to this account-wide system, but....the mishap mission that I completed on Daemora several hours ago, showed "Completed" on Daevora's screen, ready to be claimed, but of course, Daemora was the owner of the minions that were sent out, so Daevora obviously could not complete the mission a second time.

That mission should have just been in cooldown account wide, and not showing as "Completed" on any toon since it had already been completed and the rewards claimed.

This is more just a cosmetic bug, but could result in confusion. I actually logged Daemora back in again, just to make sure the quest did not still say "Completed" on her end, and it did not. The quest was just in cooldown as it should be. She then completed the fifth mission, with the sixth still running for several hours yet.

I am finding with this system, that I can only do ten missions for one day, can only get 6 or 7 done the next two days, then back to being able to do ten for one day, based on my work schedule. Ahh well, such is life. :D
  2. Zylara Well-Known Member

ahhh is that whats happening, ive previously logged onto 1 toon hit the complete swapped to next toon that had some to complete and it was showing some to be collected on first toon that i had already done lol