Overseer - is there a way to avoid floods of almost worthless

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dorotea, May 17, 2020.

1. dorotea Well-Known Member

harvestables - dozens and dozens of items taking up all my bag space and often overflow inventory? It is making me dread overseer and not even do the charged missions. It takes a long time to go through literally 3-4 bags full of items and destroy each one - far slower than selling them for 1 cp each but they have zero value.

Do certain types of missions not give these or give them more rarely? Is there some command that lets me simply not get harvestables or destroy all I am holding en masse?
  2. Duprey Member

I was going to ask the same thing. Sometimes I get collectables but usually 3 bags worth of harvest mats,and like 1 of each. Why not like 10 different mats and 30 of each or something, the rewards are useless and annoying
  3. Adept Active Member

You don't just 'deposit all' into depots for harvestables, potions, recipe books and collectables?

Now the 1/50/155 resolve junk is an annoyance - crush, kill, destroy and transmute - an overseers time waster every day. Cut out the middleman, turn them all into transmutation stones and let transmutation stones stack would be wonderful. How about transmute and salvage depots that instantly transmutes or salvage anything dropped into them.
  4. dorotea Well-Known Member

Depots exist on this server? I haven't seen any on the broker and we don't have guild halls so I assumed they didn't.

By edit - they don't exist you are referring to an item that can only be bought in the cash store - personal harvest stash or some similar name.
  5. Caela Well-Known Member

I just returned to Kaladim. And I did a few overseer missions just to see what I would get (I had been doing them on live until we stopped playing earlier this year).

I was surprised at all the harvestables I got. Just tons of them - 1 or 2 of each - and I don't even remember these ever being in the game - stuff like cloves, plantain, tree fern, salt, poison oak... The list is vast... I have at least 40 of these things I have no idea what to do with.

And suggesting I just deposit them into a depot.... Yeah, those are only available for station cash, and even if I did that, there are so many of them, they would overwhelm the depot pretty quickly.
  6. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I have two of the $10.00 marketplace harvestable depots. 0-20 in one, and 30-60 in the other, with all muting/rares/tinkering in my shared bank slots.
    I did find that if you are a provisioner, this works good, because you can use the other harvestables as recipe alternatives, doesn't seem to make anything different, but at least you can save some currency on materials.
    You are right though, 4 very large bags of crap... 3 times a day :(