Overseer Feature

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by FracasKrusher, Nov 11, 2019.

1. FracasKrusher Active Member

What is it?

The description seems very vague, which is strange if it is a selling point for the new expansion.

Any clarification available from an official source?

Thanks,

Tappit of Maj'Dul
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have been told nothing yet. The last word on this was Dreamweaver stating that more news on it would be coming his way soon (TM).
    Saints, Xianthia, Dude and 2 others like this.
  3. Rupe Member

The description still remains vague, and the one reply is of no help. Can anyone clarify what an overseer is, and how they are of use?
  4. Treiko Active Member

Just another type of merc in a sense that you send out on side missions. After a set amount of time, the mission is complete, you get a "reward" (and I use that term very loosely). The more agents you have, the more missions you can do, up to 10 a day. It's really nothing to write home about.
  5. Enkeli New Member

I don’t understand the purpose of the blue agents. They do nothing to help and seem like complete wastes to add to collection
  6. Treiko Active Member

I use them on missions with an inherently low risk of mishap. Save the others with actual traits for higher tier missions as matching the green icons in the mission raises bonus chance, and matching the red icons lowers your mishap chance, o top of adding a familiar.
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

No, if you match the red icon, and put in an overseer that has the same trait, it raises your mishap chance. You want to avoid using an agent that has the same as the red icon. At least in my experience.
    Breanna, Bleed and NrthnStar5 like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

YOu only want to match the red icons if you are trying to provoke a mishap, which you may want to do if you have a couple stacked in your queue.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Treiko Active Member

correction accepted, thanks folks :)
  10. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

You can quickly run out of agents with useful traits when you start sending up to 10 agents every day on (long running) quests. That's when agents with no traits can be used even if the chance of mission success is lower than it otherwise could have been.