Fixed Internally Overseer Charged Quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Soraia, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Argosunited Well-Known Member

lol ok I'll go with organised, but it's more like I never empty them. I sort them by tier or something, highest first. It's an automatic thing or they'd be a hell of a mess. ;) Darqui I think.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Wulf OMG too funny
  3. isest Active Member

The only problem is I have 4 quest showing. The weekly and the 3 oversear 2 quest. None of the charged quest are showing, and I can't add any other charged quest, nor can I run the charged quest that I did have, and that is the issue.
  4. badname912 Active Member

it's not working right. after only have the weekly charged quest i was only able to "equip" 5 of the season 1 legenday quests, and it was telling me i had the maximum number of charged quest. the whole system is borked.

It would have been much better to have a drop down in the overseer window that showed us season 1 quests so we can still know which quests are legendary/fabled and let us pick the 10 from there. Even though its not currently letting you get 10.
  5. Observing Active Member

I am guessing bullet #4 is the one not working right now and will be fixed on Tuesday.
  6. ramblinrod Member

... nuff said?
  7. ramblinrod Member

For item 6, I'd like to suggest that instead of refunding the charge when a running charged quest is cancelled, it is instead NOT refunded. Then, to eliminate an unwanted quest, you'd just start it, cancel it, repeat, until the quest is gone. That does require that you have a toon with at least one or more of any agent available to start the quest, but it seems extremely unlikely that would be a problem. Just make sure that if you implement the above change, to return the agents used in that scenario to ready status, rather than putting them on cool down (<<- yes, I can see an unintended thing like that happening!)

If you want to cancel the quest without having it go away, just make sure you have at least one charge before cancelling, or worst case just add the quest again..
  8. Tabri Well-Known Member

Overseers are not levelling anymore(stuck at level 11) maybe because I have zero season 2 overseer quests and cant get them now? I also still have an overseer pack stuck in my inventory for eternity, fun stuff.
  9. ramblinrod Member

Right, if you don't have Season 2 quests, and you're running quests, they must be the S1 charged quests, which don't award Overseers "XP" on completion, only S2 quests (and rescues) do that.

If you try to have mishaps by choosing agents with traits that increase the chance, and don't use familiars that would reduce the chance, you might get more mishaps, resulting in a rescue quest which earns XP. Also, rescues can potentially get a mythical bonus reward crate, nice loot.
  10. ramblinrod Member

11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Note on mishaps: if you have Char 1 with a mishap and char 2 with a mishap, when the first mishap quest is done on char 1, you need to switch to char 2 to have the mishap quest show once again to launch it. I don't remember them doing that before but I could be utterly mistaken (I do get more mishaps on side-chars now, as they're the one running the charged quests which might explain it)
  12. Stray New Member

13. Stray New Member

I still cannot get the weekly heritage quest. Log says I bought it but it does not show up anywhere - not in inventory/bags and not in quest log. Bugged it, petitioned it..Am I missing something?
  14. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Effectively it is 9 charged quests given it seems that as soon as you finish the weekly (7 day mission) it recharges to 1 and you cannot delete it as it never times out on zero charges..
  15. Avianna Well-Known Member

I just completed Liberate Lady Laravale [charged] and got the reward chest and it was empty. no reward. ???? am I missing something?
  16. Ratalthor Developer

Is this still happening to anybody? We have not been able to reproduce this internally.