Overseer Agent Question--Where is the Compassion?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bhayar, May 16, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I've noticed since the launch of this OSer project that one or more of the missions requires an agent with "compassion," the big red heart. I've never seen this agent, although a lot of new ones have been dropping of late. Talked to several guildies and they say the same thing...never have seen it dropped.

So, open question---has anyone ever had this agent drop? Because I'm beginning to think the trait's there in the mission, but someone forgot to actually put an agent with that trait in the game. Can someone confirm they've actually gotten this agent?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've found a single 2nd season agent with the compassion trait. I'm not in game, so I don't remember the name. Ironically, I've seen zero season 2 missions that require it.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I have never seen the one with the heart and another is the one with the shield I haven't seen that one either. And when you examine the chest they aren't in there so I just figured they probably drop in raid zones or something.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks Breanna. The shield one is another one someone mentioned earlier today when we were in discussion. I raid three times a week and can't say I ever recall seeing an OSer agent drop as raid loot. So that's two traits that seemingly show up in missions, but not necessarily as drops except for Mermut on compassion. What an oddity.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.