Overland collectibles question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Jan 29, 2020.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

So is there a general location that no-trade overland collectibles spawn? I'm not asking for a waypoint or anything lol but didnt want to waste my time in an area where theres no chance of finding one. I know I find some of the tradeable ones in some areas more than others, wondering if that was the same for the no-trades? I still need 2 in AC, 1 in Blinding and 1 in WL

Thanks!
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Blue shinies are mostly found on top of different hills and statues.
  3. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

thanks for the tip but from what ive seen of the blues so far, they are mostly tradeable
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

There's no preferable place for no-trade shinies in my experience. I was hunting for my last blue no-trade shiny in WL for a week and I found it at the same place where I found a lot of other blue shinies.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i have found a spot where "polished stone staff" no-trade spawns in WL. Same spot 5 times in about 1 1/2 hrs
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Evguenil62 like this.
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

The runes for the Akheva language are only visible if you don't have that particular rune. There are 3 that I hadn't found, one was on the heroic island. There are many shiny's just on the edge or away from mobs if you're careful. Two were on Maiden's Torch island. There's one that spawns hear the shissar named in Wracklands. I didn't notice where the others were.

In AC many no trades are near where the Thought Horrors hang out on those ledges up high.

In Wracklands, there are ledges around the Diaku that often have no trade shiny's.

There's a non aggro Tegi area, but it seems to mostly have a bit of harvests and not many shiny's. Near the named though, two or three shiny's appear every few minutes. So it's a good place to wait. The shoreline is good too. Watch the aggro if you're harvesting without some gear on.

The sninies on bases of statues in WL are often no trade.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Evguenil62 like this.