Overclocked Automated Combine Harvester has different stats on toons.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mysstie, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Here is what I see with Mysstie who knows the recipe I made the item:
    [IMG]

The exact same item when view by Thairee (100 level Sage), sees this:
    [IMG]

Thairee doesn't see the Foresting, Mining, or Gathering info.

I am sure this must be a bug.
  2. Laiina Well-Known Member

Maybe the skills have to be maxed out to work?
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. you might be correct there... because I know not all my alts are maxed out on all the skills. I'll have to verify with them all to see if this is the case.
  4. Mysstie Well-Known Member

That's not it. I maxed Thairee's harvesting skills and that is still what it looks like to her. All my other toons see the same as Thairee. Only Mysstie sees/gets the full stats.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a boost that the actual crafter gets?! I wouldn't put it past the team to do that, seems so much is set to enhance the adventurer that is a crafter or the crafter that is an adventurer! :p
  6. Kari Well-Known Member

Does one of the characters have simplified item tooltips? Does it look the same when it is examined rather than moused over?
  7. Mysstie Well-Known Member

The Other ones have a max boost of 10 and not 13. Looks the same when examined over and only those skills are modified when actually using it on Thairee.
  8. oldskool Active Member

Is forestry, gathering, and mining being modified by something else for Thairre?
  9. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Nothing that Mysstie doesn't have more of so that's not a factor.
  10. Caith Developer

We'll take a look.
    Jaden likes this.
  11. Tkoss Member

If it helps i'm having the same problem on my character Koss ( and hes the one that made the item )