Outlevelled Bloodlines?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Crowe, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Crowe Guest

I've been considering getting Bloodlines (my daughter will love the vampire theme for sure) but am wondering if I have outlevelled it and will have to find a lower level mentor just to get the quests on my 44 SK. Can anyone who has tried it out provide advice? I'm not worried particularly about getting XP just enjoying the content. Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

[p]T'Rath the Usurper is level 40. Lock your combat experience and work your way through the quest line to him.[/p][p]You will NEED a group, not just the two of you.[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-ChildofHate Guest

[p]I am L70 and just completed all the quests for that AP. I didn't mentor and was able to complete each one and got the subsequent rewards from everyone one of them. I was able to also mentor down before each turn in and get the xp for them as well.[/p][p]Sure, there was no real challenge to it at L70 but when the AP came out, i couldn't find anyone who was interested in doing it. Kinda made me regret getting it at first but then i finally decided to rip through it on my own. Had fun with it none the less and have made a killing on the shineys i have found in there as well.[/p][p]So to dispell any possible misconceptions... No, you dont need to be of the appropriate level to do the content. Enjoy![/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-watmough Guest

Not a bad level to duo Bloodlines,at all......T"rath was a piece of cake with a 45 SK/46 Fury.