OUTLAWS on HALLS OF FATE, recruitment post

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Meilay, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Jrox Well-Known Member

MRT is still looking for full time competent raiders. All classes will be considered, but on a case by case, as those spots are more contested.

Swashbuckler 1
    Enchanter 1
    Troubadour 1
    Chain heals 2

Epic 2.0 and Ascension 10 in one class are highly recommended for those wanting to stay or be competitive for raid spots.

Casual players are always welcome to the party!!

Catch you in the fray! ;)
  2. Jrox Well-Known Member

Outlaws is one of the most active guilds on our server. Come see why!

MRT is always looking for full time competent and skilled raiders. All classes will be considered, but on a case by case, as those spots are very contested. Epic 2.0, Ascension 10 in one class, and 400 solo resolve are highly recommended (but not required) for those wanting to be competitive for a MRT raid spot.

Raid Schedule: T-Th-Sat 7-10pm CST

Casual players are always welcome to the party!! Right now we have some MRT members running T1-T2 raid runs during our MRT raid schedule with CASUALS. (Absolutely zero pressure in this environment with only an attitude of lets have fun!) If this interests you, come join the fun.

Don't forget, our Bandit Raid team kicks off its Summer season next week!

Catch you in the fray! ;)
  3. Meilay Active Member

OUTLAWS MRT (Main Raid Team) is looking for a coercer, and an illusionist for 3x a week raids. MRT raids Tues, Thurs, Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST.

OUTLAWS BRT (Bandit Raid Team) is going live this Saturday and is accepting new recruits of all classes. BRT raids Sat and Sun 11am EST to 2pm EST.
  4. Urbaniii New Member

Are you still looking for an Inquisitor?
    I'm coming back to the game after a long break.

Atm I I'm a lvl 95 semi geared.
  5. Meilay Active Member

I appreciate the interest, if raiding interests you, there will be some catching up you will have to do to get back in the mix. I recommend, if one of our teams interests you, to join as a casual and work your way up from there. Currently, the MRT roster is full on healers, BRT could potentially use an INQ once we get you squared away.

Always available for any questions in game, shoot me a tell if you catch me online.
  6. Meilay Active Member

MAIN RAID TEAM still has openings for a coercer, illusionist and a conjuror.
  7. Meilay Active Member

UPDATE: MRT now downing x3 Expert x4 Encounters as well as all T1, T2 and T3s in KA.
    MAIN RAID TEAM (MRT) looking for a COERCER, ILLUSIONIST, CONJUROR. These spots are less contested than other classes, however talented players of any class that are interested are welcome to discuss raid options with me.

BANDIT RAID TEAM (BRT) is looking for players of any class to raid on SAT/SUN 11am EST to 2pm EST. All classes accepted at this time.
  8. Meilay Active Member

OUTLAWS Main Raid Team (MRT) is currently has an opening for a COERCER. MRT Raids Tuesday/ Thursday and Saturday from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. MRT is a competitive, progression raid team.

OUTLAWS Bandit Raid Team (BRT) has openings for several classes, Healers/ Utility/ DPS. BRT Raids Saturday/Sunday from 11am EST to 2pm EST. BRT is a progressive team that utilizes the same strategies and tactics that the OUTLAWS MRT uses, and is currently clearing T1 content and moving into T2. BRT is a great option for those that do not have the time to commit to our MRT or can't make the raid nights.

OUTLAWS always accepts new recruits that want to benefit from being part of our team as casuals. Heroic zones, Quest runners, and even supporting members that enjoy crafting are welcome.
  9. Meilay Active Member

OUTLAWS on Halls of Fate

OUTLAWS Main Raid Team (MRT) Raids Tuesday/ Thursday and Saturday from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. MRT is a competitive, progression raid team.
    • MRT is recruiting a COERCER, SWASHBUCKLER, CONJUROR - other classes may be considered on a case by case.
    OUTLAWS Bandit Raid Team (BRT) Raids Saturday/Sunday from 11am EST to 2pm EST.
    • BRT has openings for several classes, Healers/ Utility/ DPS/ Tank (Good Aligned).
  10. Spyshadow Member

Hey I am a returning player looking to get back into the swing of things and need an active guild. I want to start running random heroics and am interested in being part of the raid team. Im a lvl 100 swashbuckler. Would that be of any interest to you all?
  11. Meilay Active Member

Send me a tell in game, happy to go over options with you.
  12. Meilay Active Member

13. Deathtodots New Member

/quit all losers!!!!
  14. Meilay Active Member

OUTLAWS on Halls of Fate, Guild Level 160

OUTLAWS Main Raid Team (MRT) Raids Tuesday/ Thursday and Saturday from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. MRT is a competitive, progression raid team.
    MRT is recruiting a COERCER, SWASHBUCKLER, and a CHAIN HEALER - other classes may be considered on a case by case.

BRT has openings for several classes, Healers/ Utility/ DPS/ Tank (Good Aligned).
  15. Meilay Active Member

16. Meilay Active Member

MRT is recruiting a COERCER/ ILLUSIONIST - other classes may be considered on a case by case.

BRT has openings for several classes, Healers/ Utility/ DPS/ Tank (Good Aligned).
    Jrox likes this.
  17. Jrox Well-Known Member

MRT is recruiting a COERCER and SWASHY - other classes may be considered on a case by case.

Casual Players always welcome to hang out. We have a very active non raiding population full of people who love to help others and group up! As far as casual player play times, population in guild is such that any time night or day people are on and hunting for those Phat Lewtz! Come check us out, join the fun!
  18. Fluxist New Member

Hey! Grizzled MMO vet here but rolling into EQ2 for the first time. I'll be making a swash and looking to join your guild as a casual member. I'll whisper you in game!
    Meilay likes this.
  19. Jrox Well-Known Member

I am on more than most. Hit me up anytime!
  20. Jrox Well-Known Member

MRT is recruiting a COERCER and SWASHY - other classes may be considered on a case by case.

Casual Players always welcome to hang out. We have a very active non-raiding population full of people who love to help others and group up! As far as casual player play times, the population in the guild is such that anytime night or day people are on and hunting for those Phat Lewtz! Come check us out, join the fun!