Ouch. (yes I'm just whining about lack of items per level)

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire, Jul 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

[p]Yeah I'm just whining and I know this has been a long time whining topic so :p [/p][p]1st TSer to top level was provis.[/p][p]2nd Carp.[/p][p]Tailor is close[/p][p]Working hard on Jewler that just hit 40 and Alch that is about to hit 50, and their vitality was gone so I went to use up some of my 38 woodworker's vitality. Not that I haven't always known about this, but I let the WW go a while and it slipped my mind. Ouch..... at least 12 non advanced recipes per level for Alch & Jewler, a whole TWO for the woodworker.[/p][p]Honestly I haven't had a lot of time to read the forums the last few months, maybe this is changing with new stuff, maybe it isn't.. it stinks that it is so much harder to level some classes. I can hardly make all the 1st pristines on the alch & jewler some levels without getting next level.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

TS writs will soon give xp
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Nolus@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    That's bonus XP upon completion, in addition to whatever XP you get making the items.