[OT] Christmas and Holiday meal and other foods, just for you all

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Geroblue, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*drops around near the feast and adds a platter full of marinated ratonga and snake brochettes*
    Mmmh, I don't know if he stole your cookies, but he might be in my platter. Anyway, enjoy! Sentient beings are the best to eat for a real feast!

*goes away discretely and leaves a couple gifts under the tree. It might be some gnome-shaped cookie cutters and other mischievous food utensils*
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

finds the platter labeled as marinated ratonga o_O:eek: and begins cry :( quietly wraps the remains of her family into gift paper and wheels them over to the air lock and gives them a sends them on their last journey.
    May you walk amongst the stars my friends for ever , and may your lunch bag never go empty .
    Picks up her belongings and leaves this place of a horror quietly weeping .
    NOT FUNNY
    I am not making dark elves, pilaf , or even troll stew .
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*looks at the ratonga leaving*
    Hey! I don't eat Test server folk! Don't weep for your family! Only devs! My recipes are purely made out of Ttobeys! I have a nice recipe using dark elf blood, I can send Whilhelmina over wrapped in a gift box!
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

O My :( Poor Schmett!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I had a hard time and than I saw this post I just began to imagine this and like with a sad movie I began to cry .
    I can tell you it still does not feel good :(
    And what do you mean you used ttobey :mad: he's family too , my 6th cousin on my great grandmas fathers , grandmothers side.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gee whilikers folks. Please don't do stuff like that.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for the offer Whilhelmina but I don'ts eat my friendses , not even a little.
    I 's have my Freeblood come over for that offer muahaha *,...,* .
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its alright Schmet *wraps Schmet in a warm, Snarky, Wood Elf, hug* I would never let anybody eat you, or even nibble on you, unless you wanted them to nibble on you!!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"I don't bite people [even Ratonga ;->] unless they deserve to be bitten. ;)"

*Meanwhile, Uwk is busily biting (and consuming) a great many of the selections [in my version of EQ2, felinoids can ingest garlic and chocolate {generally not in the same dish, though :p} with no problem! :D] even on the Human food table; dill pickle potato salad, please! :D

And many of the meat selections! :)*

Uwk
    who will donate any and all things found in Frostfell Crackers (in the British mode) to all as additional li'l stocking stuffer gifties! :D
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Mmmm Dill Pickle Potato Salad!!! Schmet, I actually tried your ant meal brownies with fungal nuts, they weren't bad!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I never tried such things , but people like to eat insects all around the world , things like honey roasted ants or chocolate covered bees.
    They eat locusts , tarantulas , caterpillars and beetles .
    Most people don't know that when you eat lobster or crabs , you essentially eat insects or spiders .
    My point here was that we have so many races in this game , they don't all eat the same stuff .

and if you still want to have a taste of Frostfell , come soon the food will be taken down in 2 weeks ,
    to make room for all sords of love food .
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Depends on the fungus, but most Arthropoda taste pretty much the same, imho (very tasty, frankly!). ;->

Though, there are some "honey ants" that are supposedly pretty sweet, due to the concentrated sugars they store in their own bodies for the rest of the hive, and there were native ants with more than a bit of formic acid in them that the Native Americans apparently would mash up together with honey and water and drink like a lemonade. :D

Uwk
    who's had dried meal worms of various flavors in RL, and think that those, at least, taste pretty much like flavored fingernails...just kind of meh /shrug
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! Usually the bigger the arthropod, the more flavor to 'em. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

When I was much younger, my parents, siblings, and I stopped at a tourist spot. There were chocolate covered ants for sale.

As I was contemplating on how to get them, finish our trip without them being spotted, one of my siblings came up behind me and said something about I better not buy that and try to get them to eat them. Then our monther saw me, and made the same suggeston.

I didn't make the purchase.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

to bad , they might have liked them .
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

I have never had the desire to eat anything other than cows and pigs LOL Ants nope not doing it.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree with you on the ants Breanna
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if they've been raised in a clean, domesticated environment -- ooh, hey! ANT FARM!! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't like being kicked in the shins. I was a teenager, and my sibling was in elementary school.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.