[OT] Christmas and Holiday meal and other foods, just for you all

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Geroblue, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero looks for more gifts with his name on them.

"Cheesy Comestibles ! Hurrah ! And Chocolate ! Thank you Schmett and Cyrrena !"
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah new years.

More goodies, with candles as sparklers are incredibly hot buring.

Green eggs and green ham, cakes and candies of all sorts.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

*Uwk sniffs his serving suspiciously, realizes the "green" eggs are just from the chickens eating a dark green leafy diet exclusively for awhile (yes, it does make a difference in the yolks, depending) and the ham being marinated in sea weed, and dives in joyously! :D*

Uwk
    Breanna, Geroblue and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I do suggest not eating the Space Walrus Burgers as I am uncertain if they are from Space or from Walrus. Although they do look like burgers of some sort. Definately not ham burgers though.

( Adjusts the neon signs so they don't glare into the eyes of those taking a nap. )
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero opens his gift and finds !

A talking Starship. Wow !
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

OOO Goodie I got fudge and a snow globe :D Thank you CY also I put something under the tree for you too so you should look for something with your name on it :) Runs over and curls back up on the couch to eat the fudge I just got YUMMY!!!!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gifties ? Oh dear, I must add some more from me.

Virtual Candy, Virtual chocolate, and virtual backpacks oh my !
    And some other goodies to.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o good Breanna you found the ant meal brownies with fungal nuts , I hope you like the fly egg topping :D
    yummy I think I made those for dreamweaver.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wrong package? ;->

Uwk
    happy with the personal pile o' gifties to curl up on :D
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no she went for the froglogg buffet part .
    you should really try the Gecko eye and innards stew Iskar are crazy for it.
    Or how about some rat tail ( not ratonga ) crisps with toad tong purée for our troll friends?
    stay to the right part ( looks at paws , ahm what right paw is the right paw )
    Anyway look before's you eat the food has labelses.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I have human and elf food over there.

Don't quite know how the other got there... unless you brought it in ?

Anyway, only a few days left iin Frost Fell. Get the food and goodies while you can !
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

I want the human food please :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Plenty of human food. Barbeque beef, chicken, and pork. Potato salad with or without pickles, cole slaw, various German sausages, numerous pies with apples, pecans, walnuts, peach cobbler, etcetera.

Iced tea, hot tea, hot cocoa, hot coffee of various and sundry types.

Aaannnd by Special Arrangement, Freeze Dried Ice Cream. Fresh from the Space Station. Well, the Wiley Ley version.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

O yum I love potato salad with pickles (if they are the right kind of pickles, they need to be on the tangy side) And is that a banana cream pie I see over on the left hand side of the table? Breanna runs over and crabs the banana cream pie and a large cup of black coffee, and curls back up on the couch to finish it off.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was about to say , no that's a slug cream pie , but that's over on another table , or was it ? I am so forgetful .

Anyway this is the holyday launch , I thinks we will have's pink and red cake with hearts on them not to longs from now
    <3 :D.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ahem, the slug cream pie is over yonder. Breanna got the banana cream pie.

Dill pickle potato salad, or sweet gerkin pickle potato salad. Both are there.

Dill is the tangy ones.

Cream puffs to. No baking chocolate, unless its baked into some goodies. Otherwise to dry and/or not sweet enough.

Thumbprint cookies with apricot or raspberry filling. Apricot filled fried pies like momma used to make. A circle of dough with some apricot filling, folded over to make a half circle and cooked in a skillet. Great !

Bisquits with butter and/or applesauce.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*exits through a mysterious door that appeared on the west wall near where Gero entered the space lock, comes back about 45 minutes later pushing a trolley that is more like a Tardis with freshly made fudge there is semi-sweet chocolate with and without walnuts, there is dark chocolate with and without walnuts, there is white chocolate with and without walnuts, there is peanut butter, there is semi-sweet chocolate with walnuts and Irish whiskey, and there is semi-sweet chocolate with walnuts and Bailey's Irish Cream. There are some platters heaping with milk chocolate almond bark and white chocolate almond bark. There is another platter heaping with chocolate dipped English Toffee, another with Chocolate Cherry Cordials, another with Chocolate Truffles, and another with white chocolate peppermint bark. There are platters of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with and without walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts. There are platters of freshly baked Oatmeal cookies with raisins, without raisins, with chocolate chips/raisins/walnuts. There are platters of peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies with and without frosting and/or sprinkles. There are platters of peanut brittle. There is a 7-layer chocolate Mother-Lode cake, which is a dark chocolate cake, with chocolate chips in it, with milk chocolate ganache between the layers and a semi-sweet chocolate ganache frosting on the outside dusted with confectioners sugar with whole walnut halves all around the outside and on top. There is also a large round folding table which she quickly sets up, puts a nice festive Frostfell table cloth on and sets out all of the new fresh goodies on. Also places large stacks of take away containers on all the tables so everybody can fill them with all the goodies they like so nothing goes to waste. Then shouts not too loudly*

Come and get it!!!

*dumps more gifties under the tree while everybody is getting more goodies to eat*
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG look Breanna just ran over and took every single last peanut butter cookie. She's hiding them under her blanket, next to the banana cream pie.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ttobey ? Is that you ?

:)