[OT] Christmas and Holiday meal and other foods, just for you all

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Geroblue, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Here I build a virtual room, the size gets larger if more people join in,
    with tables and chairs. Comfy chairs, recliners, and lerge wooden chairs for those that prefer them. The chiar you choose to sit in fits you, no need to worry about adjusting it.

The foods you like, along with cakes, pies, and over there is an ice cream bar. It also has ice cream milk for those that prefer it. Any sort of candy topping for the parfaits, banana splits, sundaes, or just a big mound of ice cream with chocolate syrup on it. Pecans and walnuts are there to.

The chairs recline, or not, whichever you prefer.

On the other side of the room is a nice comfy fireplace. Not too hot, nor too cool.

The tree is hung with care, with the ratonga treetopper way up there !

The ceiling is high enough, why you could bring your dragon mount in here.

Please be polite, and have fun !

The winter winds and snow are blowing outside,
    in here it is comfy and mild,

Neon lights, nicely done,
    Add cheer to the walls away from the fireplace.

The floor, in small squares,
    lights up as you walk across it,
    if you want to to.

red, yellow and green,
    blue, and orange,
    whatever color you want,
    or no color at all.

And to all,
    a Good Night !
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*strolls into the room dressed in her Snarky Christmas Elf clothing and her Santa Glug hat, she stops and looks around in awe at the display Gero has set up, then she walks over to the tree and opens the bag she brought with her and begins to lay out gifties that she brought for everybody. Here is one for Gero, Uwkete, Breanna, Schmet, Ceyarrecks, Rosy, Pixi, Prox, Ttobey, Kittaene, Raff, Zedd, Errrorr, finally she can contain her excitement no longer and just dumps the rest of the gifties around the tree. Then she runs over to the cookie table and grabs up a bunch of oatmeal cookies with raisins, then on to the ice cream bar and makes a huge hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and nut topping, then its over to the candy bar for some white chocolate almond bark and chocolate fudge with walnuts, then to the drink bar for some iced tea and a Bahama Mama with Captain Morgan's Dark Spiced Rum, Captain Morgan's Light Rum, Malibu Rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice, blended with crushed ice and poured over crushed ice in a large brandy snifter. Then its off to a nice comfy recliner with a nice fluffy Sherpa throw over it next to the fireplace.*

This is grand Gero, thank you so much.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. And from Ireland, Nollaig shona dhaoibh, Laethanta saoire sona, and Athbhliain faoi shéan is faoi mhaise daoibh.

*Ack!! Places her tray on the hearth, jumps up and runs to the windowsill and places a thick candle on it and lights it, places a notecard beside it which lets everybody know that the candle must burn through the night. Runs back and sits back down in the recliner and puts her tray back on her lap and resumes munching happily on all the goodies.*
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll sit in one of the recliners. Now, folks, be careful, some of these have an anti-gravity module in them. They won't fly, I think, but they will float.

You're welcome Cyrrena !

The built-in tray pivots out and on it are goodies I brought over to the chair.

Chocolate chip cookies, an ice cold diet soda, and some nice corn chips. And some nice havarti cheese from the Netherlands.

( opens his gift.) Oooh ! The newest arduino ! Whoopie !
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

Oooohhhhh....how beautiful.....Thank you, Gero.....I'll try some eats later but this was very thoughtful of you.:)
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

Oh, that side door over there leads outside. There are several snow forts and a supply of snowballs at the ready.

Of course, the snowballs may be frozen to each other.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wakes up in the corner she had curled up in under here fluffy throw , slowly moves aside her planked and peaks out from under it and sees first Cyrrena come in .
    hmmm a santa elf only I's think 's those clothes are's to sexy .

Yes after 2 hours Cyrrena finally leaves , and Schmetterling scurries on out from under the cover and runs over to the tree
    GIFFFFTTIES
    tears open her gift and finds a :eek:, :confused:, o_O,. . . . :p I am not's going to tell you's what I's got .
    Hears a sound and runs back to her corner .
    A nice looking Wood elf comes in looks around nodding and leaves again.
    Now is my chance to raid that buffet . . . . . . or not .
    Incomes Geroblue from a side door that appears out of nowhere
    Man can I 's have some time so I's can get some foods ?
    Falls asleep again as Geroblue settles down and begins to read a book , a very fat one .
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

"I am House. I will stand guard so the little rotanga can get food and other goodies. I am House, I will stand guard."
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

opens eyes and smells a heavenly smell throws back blanket and runs over to table where smell comes from
    finds roasted duck , deep fried turkey , ham , potatoes and all sorts of other things .
    and aeveral bowls of TATER TOTS ahh this one is for ttobey stuffed with the finest blue cheese.
    and it all stays magically at the right temperature so people can come in at any time of the day and it stays like just made.
    startels when she finds Geroblue in a chair , smiles and gently puts a quilt over him .
    Now to business , time to eat .:D.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

"Snore, I say Snore..."
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*steps out of the shadows, giggling at Schmet, notices the gifties are getting low and dumps out another bag to fill up the supply around the tree so anybody here or entering can have more gifties!!! Then runs back to the ice cream bar for another hot fudge sundae!!! Then settles down in the recliner by Schmet and slips her a special present, a thick and fluffy Sherpa throw blanket she can curl up in.*

Never fear Schmet, you can eat as much as you like and tear into as many gifties as you like, I have more where those came from!!!
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Aw thank you Gero all this food is so delicious. Thank you for the Present Cy I love it. I'll just go over here and curl up on this lovely couch and watch everyone else come in and get their presents.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Feel like doing something different... maybe lots different.

Gero walks over to an airlock, that appeared on a blank wall, and walks in. The hatch closes.

You can see him changing into a spacesuit. Then he opens a side locker and pulls out some contraption. Looks like a sky cycle, or a weird sort of skateboard...

He pushes a button and the air in the airlock is evacuated back into the virtual holiday room.

The outer lock opens onto Saturn's Rings. He pushes off and does a loop the loop around the rings.

An Immelman turn, a do se do, he bows to the corners,
    and he is off !

Zooming in the rings,
    watching out for rocks,
    but not a Roc,
    Gliiiide through the rings,
    bounce up above the rings,
    twisting and turning,
    zooom !

After a few minutes Gero decides he is tired,
    and goes back inside.

Outer hatch closes,
    He puts away the space suit and the contraption,
    inner hatch opens,
    he goes out and sits back in the recliner.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Wow!!! You can Space Board and Dance!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Virtually only, but it would be interesting to be out by Saturn's rings.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{Shambles in, hair sticking out in every direction, circles under her eyes}

{drops off a bunch of baked goodies, keeps one pie for herself, then crafts a pillow fort}

{drags blanket and pie over to the pillow fort and disappears into a huddle of blanket and pillows}

{mumbles} ... and to all a good night.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Agus duitse! :)
    [my apologies for any errors; Google Translate {"Still better than Bing!"}...]

Uwk saunters in, in the new blue Frostfell outfit ('cause it looks closest to his usual armor), but still sporting his beloved red horned helmet ("It's festive!"), and immediately dives for the tree to see if there's any prezzies there for him yet. With a roar of joy, he discovers Cy's for him, and leaves a bunch himself under the tree for her and all the rest of our beloved travelling crazies. :D

Next, he'll curl up (easier to do in the Frostfell "armor," he'll admit) either in a patch of sun from the windows (it could happen, with our wonky time differentials here ;->) or as close to the fireplace hearth as possible if there isn't any sun, and greedily yet carefully (pretty wrapping paper!) claw his gifty open. :)

Just what he wanted! :D

Once he's sufficiently warmed up, he'll definitely go for the ice cream bar. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, that's not reassuring for any Doctor Who fans... :-/

http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/32-4.htm

Uwk
    who highly recommends this site! :D
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero suddenly finds out his relicner can float. Zooooooom !

Good thing that window has auto-open enabled.

"Its cold out here ! Auuugghhh !"

The chair zooms back into the warm room.

"Whew. That was close... I almost froze."
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Welcome Niami and Uwkete!!! *Zips quickly around Niami's pillow fort, soundproofing it, so the beloved halfling can get some much needed rest*

Wow!!! Floating Recliners too? You thought of everything Gero!!

*opens her tardis like present bag and dumps out another load, and makes sure to tell everybody to check the new bunch, there are tons of gifts for each and every one of them, she has been a very busy Snarky Wood Elf this year*
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

snarl snark , uhh this is catching but if being snarky makes you such a good friend :) I want to follow in my favorite wood elves footsteps .
    Runs over to the tree and finds more presents with her name on ( I hope there is nobody else who has my name )
    Put's poorly wrapped gifts carefully under tree , " I hope this does not mess up this nice silk scarf "
    as cheese smell escapes her packages.