Ossuary Contested Loot: Unfinished.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Buffrat, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Buffrat Well-Known Member

All the loot from the contested ossuary zone is 246 stat and the jewelry only has 10k resists. Some items are also tagged as mastercrafted. Also those chain legs are cloth. Or is it cloth legs are chain?

[IMG]

(As far as the zone goes, it was fun for about 20 minutes until we realized everything is fully modifiable/interruptable, mobs have no CC immunities, and every mob was ~3 mechanics taken from a pool of 5-6 possible scripts. Trash also has way too much hp and we just fd trained/called to all the named.)
  2. Nezette Well-Known Member

Figures my chain pants would be mage only... :rolleyes: This is why we can't have nice things...!
  3. Xelgad Developer

Looks like the accessory tables were hooked up incorrectly. We've got a fix coming. This zone does have its own accessories and they should be coming to a live server near you shortly.

The confused pants are less confused. The shield now knows it's not crafted.
  4. ElectricPotato Active Member

Are the rewards for the Ossuary contested collections hooked up right?

Completed

Pyxes of the Ossuary

and got a reward of
    http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/821572231
    \aITEM 821572231 1627276865:Simple Shissar Brazier\/a
    Simple SHissar brazier

And a T2 collection piece. And maybe 5 ferrins. Is the house item right? Should i have gotten an appearance item?
  5. Xelgad Developer

Not every collection rewards appearance items/equipment items. There are some pretty awesome rewards in there, you just have to find them!
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Carrion Plague from nameds has got to be one of the most annoying effects in game.

Countering Deathtouches is one thing when they are timed or avoidable. When they are random, its not fun.

And the reuse of scripts on every other nameds just seems a bit over the top.
  7. Buffrat Well-Known Member

They can be timed. It's interruptable. Also it's just a reflexes check for your tank/healer. Which means I'll never bring a pug tank in this zone.
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Interruptible, combined with either of the following:
    Jousting
    Adds
    A stop DPS check

Could make the zone runable by a PUG with the following changes:
    Add 1s more to Carrion Plague
    Reducing the power drain on the various uncurable ticking effects (Manageable with a coercer, barely).
    Reducing trash HP

On the upside, at least I found where some fabled weapons drop.
  9. Nezette Well-Known Member

If you bring a brigand or a chanter who has an AA spec with Chronosiphoning, catching the interrupt isn't that bad. Since, as you mentioned, there are mana-drains a chanter is pretty much a must, so... you *should* have the means to slow the casting. (Since the days of having to call home and grabbing an alt spec out of an AA-mirror are long gone, it shouldn't be asking too much of your chanterfriend to swap to it. That said... it was asking to much for us when I initially asked... so I get where you're coming from if you had a similar experience!)

Like friendrat said, we skipped all trash, so... can't comment.

Also, fun fact: In one of the Heroic Ossuary zones (the one with the first name with the bonewall-thing), none of the mobs see invis, names included. #themoreyouknow
  10. Nezette Well-Known Member

\aITEM -1615730329 661273342:Malevolent Blocker\/a

Still dropping mastercrafted shields, btw.