Os Zeanic (OZ) recruiting Oceanic players on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Torpian, May 29, 2019.

1. Torpian Member

Greetings All,

Os Zeanic is a new guild seeking to act as a hub for all Australian, New Zealand and neighbouring country players. We are also recruiting anyone else who happens to play in our time zone (approx GMT+10).

Our Hopes
    Along with creating a strong community for returning or new players in our region, we wish to conduct the following on the new Progression server:
    1. Raid. Though I'd consider the guild to be 'casual' it is hoped that we will conduct a weekly raid with the aim to gear us up with fabled attire to make our EverQuesting that much easier and enjoyable. Timings for raids will be confirmed once we have a strong base of players and get a general consensus of which timings suit the majority.
    2. Heritage Quests. These are arguably the most rewarding / fun quests in the game. Most require a full a group to complete and the knowledge / expertise to get through them. Our guild hopes to form teams to run players through the quests.
    3. Tradeskills. The guild is new and will need help to level it. We hope to have a strong community of willing players who want to see it succeed. One way to help the guild level is through tradeskill writs. If you're unguilded and you're doing these anyway, why not join us and help out as a team member?
    4. General questing and leveling. It's hard to find a regular team to play with in our time zone. The guild may make that a bit easier for you. We hope that you'll find players in the guild around your level to group with - making the journey to level 50 a more sociable experience.

Communication
    By all reports, the in-game chat system seems to work well but once we start doing some raids, we may consider using Ventrilo or another app like for communicating. You can use the keyboard to chat if you prefer, the most important thing is that you feel valued and that you are heard when you have something to say.

Guild Ranks
    All Officer positions are currently vacant and will remain so until we all get to know one another better. If you have an interest in becoming an Officer (comes with a few extra duties) please let me know. Alts are more than welcome in the guild, there is no limit on alts. Your main and alts will be flagged so we know who's who in the zoo.

If you're interested in joining, please click on the link below, create an account and submit an application. Alternatively, send me a tell in game or leave a post below.

https://oszeanic.shivtr.com/

Regards,
    Torpian
  2. Torpian Member

In the early years of EQ2, Najena was the server of choice for Oceanic players. Guilds that dominated the scene during this period included:

Memento Mori
    Allure
    Aurora Australis
    Nexus
    Southern Cross
    Veni Vidi Vici

Our guild seeks to serve as a hub for players in this time zone (Oceanic). Going forward, it is hoped players will group together to complete group quests and later, raids. If you're a returning player from one of the above guilds, we'd love to hear from you and hope you join us.
  3. Torpian Member

Greetings all,

We are now level 28. We have 20 active players but need more to join in order to raid. We've been forming groups of a night to help players get through Fallen Gate and Ruins of Varsoon - tonight I think we're going after Runny Eye. It's a good group of players but we need more! The hope is to have around 30 active players. If you're from our region or play in our time zone, please consider joining us.
  4. Torpian Member

We started raiding today - cleared two of the City Raids and will clear two more next Sunday at 3pm. We form groups to help level our players every night. Still looking for more from our region to join us. If you're interested, reply here or send me a tell in game (Torpian).
  5. Trunqz New Member

L
    I would like to join I applied on site Ratsgetfat 43 Fury Qlder here
  6. Torpian Member

Welcome aboard Trunqz! I've approved your application and look forward to seeing you in the game.