Original Taxi griffon as a mount, please? ^_^

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Griffon Lady, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I know there is no animation for walk/run, but I was hoping maybe it would b possible to put the old griffon skin on the new griffon mount frame some how? The old griffons just look so much more.. griffony... I guess? The griffon mounts we have now appear to have some dragon in their linage. >.> Love them, but would love to have a few of the old, smooth, Majestic Griffons (pun intended, ala Thundering Steppes).
    Oh! And possably the brown griffons (I think they are classified as sphinxes in game, for some reason? 0.o) The ones seen in Pallace of the Awakened, and in front of the door to the Mithaniel Mar fight in Shard of Love. They are so pretty, especially in the face.
    Finora likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They wouldn't fit on the newer gryphon skel, it would need a redo, but it's on a list of possibly maybe someday.
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

I've heard that list is slightly shorter than the phone book.
    ttobey likes this.
  4. Shanak Member

Still waiting on that other taxi mount turned into flying mount... you know.. the one with the hybrid froglok/dragon DNA? I think you know what I'm talking about.
  5. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Well, if we're gonna (poke poke) about mounts, where is my single helium balloon flying mount?
  6. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Oh yah! the frog/dragon things have a walk/hop animations too.
    I'll stay in hope of my old school griffon mount. ^_^