Organized Guild on Rivervale (Raiders)(Completionist)B

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gnomy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Gnomy New Member

Hello Everyone. Very excited about a fresh start on Rivervale! I will be forming a guild the day the server starts (when home from work). The key components I will bring to this new team are my ability to listen to feedback from every single member and also delegate those responsibilities so that the guild will succeed. With that said the responsibilities of the officers will be separated into different categories.

I firmly believe every guild needs the following officers: Guild leader, Raid leader, Recruitment leader, Scout leader, Caster Leader, Tank leader, Healer leader, Bank leader, and crafting leader. The guild will also need senior members with lots of EQ2 experience ( in particular, up to date with current content experience ).

The main goal is to have a bunch of like minded individuals, together in a fun guild enjoying our days together until Pantheon releases. Ideally raiding 2 days a week, and one day a weekend is the goal. Hopefully the weekend day we could backtrack and raid old content for fun. But that is all to be determined by what the members want. Fore sure, though the initial push on server release will not be intense. Lets enjoy that time getting to know each other.

All classes are welcome! When we get to raiding ( as early as the first weekend, old content ) group composition will not be as important as it will be once we have more members. Drop by and say hi if you are interested in joining. I read that everyone will have the option to start with a lvl 90 character. I do not know the details. If that means for extra DBC and people don't want to do it, fear not. I will be making a lvl 90 SK on my alternate account and using it to PL anyone that needs it, if so.

I do not believe in making a guild website, will use discord. It is a great tool, and dkp can easily be tracked in game in the guild window.

***Guild Name TBD*** by the initial people who help form the guild. Have a few ideas to throw out but open to a lot of possible names.

***Also if you are a completionist that plays a lot we would love to have you. Hopefully everyone utilizes the discord voip tool and gets together to go out and have fun together!

Leave a response, send a PM if you are interested and we will meet up next week. See you then.
  2. Gameshark Member

funnily enough, i chuckled when i thought it said the guild name would be To Be Determined. i laughed at my own stupidity for the way i readvit. im definitely interested in this, however, the raid days are to he discussed and would like to know when you get that sorted out. my work days arent always the same. i am a 12 year vet, have discord and i mainly play tanks, scouts (minus BL) and clerics. i love to tank especially on my pally. dps wise, Ranger/assassin/brig/troub, healing wise, templar. i 2 boxed with templar and my tanks for several years. i'll leave the pros of current content be the class leaders there is still stuff i dont know due to on/off game time. but yea, raid days and times are the biggies im worried about.
    Kaldrun likes this.
  3. Kaldrun Member

Eyeroll at Pantheon mention....move on, nothing to see here
  4. Gnomy New Member

Gameshark I have found Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday as potential times. Nothing later than 830pm to 1130 est. I have found you lose half your raid force if you try to raid too late in EQ2. Also thought it would be fun to do completionist events on the calendar by sign up. like maybe lower tier raids one night, or a quest group to literally get together and knock out a bunch of quests in a certain zone one night. Non raid nights of course. i'll msg you the Discord address IF you are still interested.

@Kaldrun , some of us are in alpha. And the game is playable and getting better and better. So be pessimistic if you want. But the game will release. Just not as early as some want it.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  5. Gnomy New Member

Had a few PMs of people joining on server launch Tuesday. Would love if a few more people wanted to team up launch day. Send me a PM , will shoot ya discord info.
  6. Spectre Active Member

Wish you all good luck, and hope it works well for you =)
  7. Embioz New Member

Hey whats the discord? I am a returning player, i am going to be starting a lvl 1 Wizzard ! maybe I can get some newbie help, and some PL =) i am very much looking forward to raiding. I also can't wait for Pantheon and will stick with you guys until the release!
  8. Gnomy New Member

https://discord.gg/83dsY9
    ok , will cya tmw. we are starting on Freeport side. and wizards are obviously always wanted
    we are not on discord tonight though, resting for tmw lol