Order of the White Rose - Skyfire Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rose, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Rose Well-Known Member

Order of the White Rose recruiting:
    • All Access
    • FTP (Free to Play)
    • Silver
    • New or Returning players welcome
    • All Classes & Levels
    • Alts always welcome
    We are a family friendly guild; therefore we keep guild chat clean. Our number #1 rule is to have fun. We do allow members under the age of 16 only if their parent is a member of the guild or applying with their children. We teach and help those who need it, when possible. We do not power level members. Our T3 beautiful guild hall is complete with the amenities you need to level, adventure, travel & more.
    Established: 2006

To Access Guild Hall:
    • Use Antonica docks for guild bell
    • Or, Click EQII button on game toolbar, then Housing and Leaderboards, then My Houses, and you will see guild hall is listed at the bottom . You need to be in a main hometown or city to use this option. Some starting/low level areas next to hometowns will also permit you to use this option for accessing guild hall -- an example is Antonica.
    Guild Level: 155 (as of February 2020)
    Alignment: Combined -- Good, Evil, Neutral
    Rank System: Guild members earn ranks through guild status
    If All access, use the Guild Invite tool from toolbar. Otherwise send a tell to the character shown online for Order of the White Rose, and ask for invite.

Long Live the Order of the White Rose!

Note: This is a re-post from when we were on the Permafrost Server. I could not change the title from the older post.
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. Locke Member

glad to see you guys are still around :) i will hop on today to say hello. :)
    Rose likes this.
  3. Rose Well-Known Member

Hail Locke! Nice to see you back...been awhile....see you in Norrath....have fun and be safe. :)