Order of AA points?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-neurro1, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-neurro1 Guest

Hello all,
    Just made a Berserker and have been looking through the threads on the forum. I've found threads about AA telling me the best ideas for where to put the points, but I've not seen anything on what order to put them in as I level up.
    STR, STA, INT
    Dual Wield > 2 Handers

STR 4 4 8 5
    STA 4 4 8 8
    INT 4 6 4 8 2
    Is what I've figured out thus far. What order should I put points into the STR, STA and INT trees? Also, what about the other trees? (Berserker tree)
    Thanks for any help.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

The order for AAs is changed with Sentinel's Fate. Here's what I would do to start out:

1 point in Bind Wounds
    STR 4-10
    STA 4-10
    INT 4-8-10-2 (if below level 70 go INT 4-10 to start)
    5 Hearty Constitution + 5 in whatever you want in TSO General
    Enhance Berserk Rage 5, Enhance Wall of Rage 3, Ehnace War Cry 3, Enhance Head Crush 5, Enhance Juggernaut 4, Berserk AA
    5 Battle Hardening + 5 in whatever in TSO Fighter (Swinging Strike, Resue, or Offensive Prowess) + Sneering Assault
    Max Cyclones tree + Cyclones Endline (except for Open Wounds, leave at 0)
    5 Enhance Destructive Rage
    Go down Debilitation line to unlock Gut Roar
    Once you unlock TSO Warrior line: 5 Rallying Cry + 5 whatever (Aggressive Nature or Absorbing Blows) + Cry of the Warrior
    Once you unlock TSO Berserker line: 5 Gibe, 5 Hastened Reuse, 5 Unstoppable Will, Jeering Onslaught, Wall of Force
    Once you unlock SF Warrior stuff: 8 Slayer's Furor + either 8 Tactical Wisdom or 8 Reversal of Fortune + 2 Experienced Insight
    Once you unlock SF Berserker stuff: 10 in whatever + Battle Frenzy
  3. ARCHIVED-neurro1 Guest